• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

my mate had one of those an he shot more with that than i did with my £350+ air arms tx200hc +bushnell setup! did my head right in.

this was in response to the guy with the SMK, i just ballsed up postin the reply.doh.gif

i presume this is aimed towards me since i was the only one i know who put up a picture of a smk, yeah it was a good gun i miss it now its gone

atb

ian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fella, it's a very modified bisley item which i modded myself and fitted, you can find these on ebay for around £17, which you can then file to the same size as your existing butt pad which you use as a template, bear in mind that mine does not look much like the bisley version it started out as and much less depth to it also, take your time and only remove a little at a time and you will ok :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

unsortedbits003.jpg

AIR ARMS S410 CARBINE (WALNUT STOCK) COVERED IN MOSSY OAK CLOTH TAPE AND GUN SOCK

AIR ARMS SILENCER

HAWKE VARMINT2 3-12X44 MILDOT SCOPE

SUNSHADE

BISLEY SCOPE MAXIMISER

DEBEN TRACER STINGER GUN LAMP WITH FLIP UP RED FILTER

LASER

6-9" BIPOD

BUTLER CREEK SCOPE COVER

BUTLER CREEK APGHD SLING

HOME MADE HAMSTER

CAMLEBAK STRIKER XT BAG

GARLANDS GUN BAG