Stolen Guns - Please keep an eye out for them.

I'm just moving house and was temporarily going to store my guns at my mothers house, I had loaded the car a silver ML500 reg LB51 ### with lots of stuff but it was too late to drive up last night. I get up this morning and some "Bleep" has hooked my keys through the letterbox and stolen the car :o

I find out there have been a few similar thefts of high performance cars locally. You can't see the car from the road, long drive, lots of trees and no footpath outside the property so no one saw me load the car, the thieves where just after cars not the guns.

It's really annoying as usually they all live in a police approved gun cabinet.:( These where stolen in Gerrards Cross Last Night so will probably show up in the south east - car boots, offered to dealers or on line, gumtree, free ads etc.

They may even dump them as they are identifiable and they where really after the car.

So if you are offered or suspect you have seen any of these 6 guns or accessories cheap

please let me know :

HW25 with HW scope new in original box.

AirArms S200 .22

Mk1 with 2 piece stock 3 holes on bottom of front stock piece

dismantled shoulder stock and silencer and scope and packed in 3 ft box.

BSA Ultra .22 s/s

Logun silencer

3-9x40E IR scope

polished stock

brass pellet probe knob

BSA laser / maglite torch setup

partitioned Doskosport hard case

7.0 L dive bottle

BSA Airsporter Mk2 .22 with scope has patchy blueing under

rear of scope mount where I've removed a scratch, and a front sight blade

home made out of a piece of aluminium with back ink on it.

Feinwerkbau sport 124 .177 very good condition with original iron sights and scope. Serial Number 16514.

Feinwerkbau model 80 pistol in very good condition missing the bottom

palm piece in original polystyrene packing piece in a small brown brief case.

it has the solid front sight with two interlocking white circles.

10 ltr Luxfer dive bottle painted yellow with A clamp type valve in test ( H-PAC) till may 2010 serial number P2700M35A

Medium Grey royal mail Post crate 40cm x 30 cm x 19cm full of pellets adaptors airgun parts and tools it has an adaptor and pipe for pressurising

theoben gas rams - not many of those about.

Grey and black plastic tool case with fold down handle, assorted pellets and tools, bluing cream, gun oil etc

I will post the serial numbers as and when I find them.

Steve :confused: :(:eek::mad: >:(

just an idea. get one of your mates to put an add in the newspaper looking for that model of air pistol. if anyone rings you up and show you it and its got the same markings as yours. you have them :) if its a different one though just say you alredy brought one or something. might be stupid but surely anything is worth a try?

just an idea. get one of your mates to put an add in the newspaper looking for that model of air pistol. if anyone rings you up and show you it and its got the same markings as yours. you have them :) if its a different one though just say you alredy brought one or something. might be stupid but surely anything is worth a try?

good idea id never think of that