Black Leopard

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the old Methylated Spirits are on special offer again down at Simomans "local"!!!..........I told you before, stick to the orange juice! :tongue2:

You remember my local then? Women with monobrows and large hands, what was the name of the woman you were flirting with, Dave?? :clapper:

Davina it said its name was :o

I see the old Methylated Spirits are on special offer again down at Simomans "local"!!!..........I told you before, stick to the orange juice! :tongue2:

You remember my local then? Women with monobrows and large hands, what was the name of the woman you were flirting with, Dave?? :clapper:

Davina it said its name was :o

The scream that came from the spare room the next morning when you woke up next to Dave will haunt me forever.........

The scream that came from the spare room the next morning when you woke up next to Dave will haunt me forever.........

Yeah, sorry about that........I told him to be quiet! :D

This just happens to be on wags permission and we are bushing this afternoon and taking the ferrets, along with our rabbiting bull crosses :D .......and camera

mate i fully belive you i was out lamping not to far from twesbury about 3 mounths ago and at the bottom of the field there was summut sat near the heage, we walked on down the field with the 2 bull xs we had put the lamp back on it then it started ta move on up the heage tawards us i looked at my mate and sed what the feck is that so we stayed and watched buy now my dog started ta go mad and spooked it it slowley started ta run to the other side of the field it came to the heage row which was about 5foot high and cleared it with ease it dint even look like it tried,

as it was going across the next field it stop a couple of times and looked back its then we noticed the size of its tail and how long this animal was,

theres only 1 thing it could ov been if i wasnt in so much shock my bull x wuld of had his match,

any 1 else seen anything like this in twesbury area i would like to no and what area i think its about time 1 of these gets court or shot,

i didnt want to tell pepoel so me and my mate agreed to keep our mouth shut cuz pepoel would think were gone stir mad!

but afta reading this i now no its not only me n my mate,

lets take 1 ov theses large pussys and there will be as much proff as they want then :gunsmilie:

alb taffyboi

Yeah, sorry about that........I told him to be quiet! :D

Who knew it would lead to a civil partnership and three adopted children eh Wilf? :clapper:

This just happens to be on wags permission and we are bushing this afternoon and taking the ferrets, along with our rabbiting bull crosses :D .......and camera

mate i fully belive you i was out lamping not to far from twesbury about 3 mounths ago and at the bottom of the field there was summut sat near the heage, we walked on down the field with the 2 bull xs we had put the lamp back on it then it started ta move on up the heage tawards us i looked at my mate and sed what the feck is that so we stayed and watched buy now my dog started ta go mad and spooked it it slowley started ta run to the other side of the field it came to the heage row which was about 5foot high and cleared it with ease it dint even look like it tried,

as it was going across the next field it stop a couple of times and looked back its then we noticed the size of its tail and how long this animal was,

theres only 1 thing it could ov been if i wasnt in so much shock my bull x wuld of had his match,

any 1 else seen anything like this in twesbury area i would like to no and what area i think its about time 1 of these gets court or shot,

i didnt want to tell pepoel so me and my mate agreed to keep our mouth shut cuz pepoel would think were gone stir mad!

but afta reading this i now no its not only me n my mate,

lets take 1 ov theses large pussys and there will be as much proff as they want then :gunsmilie:

alb taffyboi

think yer bull x wouldnt had more than his match mate.

it slowley started ta run to the other side of the field it came to the heage row which was about 5foot high and cleared it with ease it dint even look like it tried,

It cleared a 5ft hedge and you could still see it in the next field

Y.I.S Leeview

I'm sorry I take it all back!

Its true! Apparently they escaped from city zoos and have been inhabiting rural areas since the 70s.

Unlike the fox which has left the countryside for the easy city life. The shy cat has migrated the other way.

Heres an early picture of one....sorry about the quality!

post-29203-1256218532.jpg

post-29203-1256218766.jpg

Edited by Swampy
I'm sorry I take it all back!

Its true! Apparently they escaped from city zoos and have been inhabiting rural areas since the 70s.

Unlike the fox which has left the countryside for the easy city life. The shy cat has migrated the other way.

Heres an early picture of one....sorry about the quality!

lol :clapper: