MINSHAW BULL UP 4 STUD

Guest jordbullcross

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice dog pal my dad used to use minshaw dogs many years ago and he swears by them and when i shown him the picture of your dog he said now that a proper minshaw the type he used to use for many years.if the old fart was healthy enough to run around the fields with a dog thats the dog he would have.he reckons there full of piss and vinegar they don't shy away from the rough stuff and they will run all night really loyal and can jump like a stag best of luck getting him some good bitches to cover cheers kev.

how much minshaw is in the dog? that dog is out of zip aint he?zip had very little minshaw in him,did your dogs dam have minshaw in it? not interested in a line off him just wondered as i owned zip years ago.

cheers hbg

FFS look at the pic again there loose and flat maybe thats your type of feet but i prefer a much tighter feet than that

and trotter fcuk off :feck:

Saluki feet also spread,, so whats wrong with that how would this hinder the dog ?,,you class it a fault so please explain..

Edited by merle24
If you need me to explain why poor feet are a bad thing then you anit worth explain it to judt think about it

You obviously just picking fault for nothing mate,,if it doesnt impare the dogs running ability whats the problem,,spread feet are better on soft groung or plough anyway as they spread the weight and stop the dog from digging in,, reason why saluki have spread feet for running on soft ground , sand..