Luke2009,

I have the S310 myself, but I also have used quite a few of the later S410's as well, and from a personal point of view, I myself think the S310 always was (and still is! :thumbs: ) fine as it is - certainly better than the later S410's I have to say. :yes:

There are a few ''modifications' (new barrel band clamp - safety switch - on board pressure guage etc.) that have been made to the S410 in the design stage - which, in my opinion, the rifle could have done so much better without having had :yes: . Like the old saying goes - "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it!" :thumbs:

But to answer your question in your first post of this thread, yes, the S310 is a fine rifle to have the use of, or own. :thumbs:

I hope this is of help to you and (assuming you do decide to go for it), if you have any queries or problems, just drop me a PM, and I'll see if I can help you out at all. :)

All the best,

Grim.

Edited by Grim Reaper
I love them :D The two Ive shot have both hade synthetic stocks do they all have them? atb bedrock

MR Grim??? :hmm:

Bedrock ;).

Although a fair number of the s310's do have synth stocks, not all of them do however. :thumbs:

I cannot pass comment on the synths, as I have not shot with one, but I am sure they are just as good and effective as the wood ones. ;)

ATB,

Grim.

Yeah they're a very good rifle all round! If you have any questions ask Mr. Reaper, he helped me when I got mine & is a top bloke!

PS Bedrock, mine has a wooden stock even though its got a Realtree finish.

Thanks

Tony

Tony, :)

Thanks for your vote there old pal :thumbs:

I am just glad I have been of help to you bud - but as I always say "Anytime!! ;)" :yes:

Regards,

Grim.