Horse Stolen

Guest Mass_G3nocide

he is from the same site as me prick :feck:

Sorry to insult your race, but my nans mate got mugged by a gypsie a while back, we know this because she recognised the face, he was poking around collecting scrap metal the night before. Also a farm near me had a trailor nicked, and it was found in a travellers camp near by, s that's the reason why travellers have a bad name. Some are the nicest people i've ever spoke to, but there always has to be some.

there is good and bad everywhere and probably always wil be i got to put up with the idiots in my comunity and you got to put up with them in yourse :big_boss:

were allways get the blame :feck: crime dont pay but it helps :secret:

Edited by jo54

Whats it coming to thieving kids pony scum bags. ask the police to check motorway cameras as might of traveled on motorway with a horse box hope you get her back soon. try the traveler sites near you aswel if is any their atb rich

Travlers that do steal ponys usually go for traditionals, for trotting.

Not in anyway saying it's travlers that take all stolen ponys

you gorgy shit houses im a genuine romany i aint a thieve it is a fact we are cleaner more careing good natured better looking clever people who look after are children more not nonce them like a gorgy family do you see us putting dogs stolen go to your local filthy drug ridden gorgy houseing estate why cant you leave us alone i bet most of you hve never even seen a romany

as for the one whos nan go mugged i feel sorry for your nan i hope hegts what he deserve but that is 1 outof a 1000 muggers

ive moved in to a house and after xmas back in a trailer i cant stand it in here these four walls make your minds narrow computer hunter get out more live a lie instead of trying to make ares harder

Thanks for your support guys...I got the horse back found her a few miles away tied to a fence in a field...Probably kids.Found aload of pushbike tracks where she was stolen Just glad to get her back now,She was in a right mess with mud all over her,Still happy ending this time round.

:clapper:

Im glad to here you've had the pony back... i bet your kids are made up.

ATB.

you gorgy shit houses im a genuine romany i aint a thieve it is a fact we are cleaner more careing good natured better looking clever people who look after are children more not nonce them like a gorgy family do you see us putting dogs stolen go to your local filthy drug ridden gorgy houseing estate why cant you leave us alone i bet most of you hve never even seen a romany

as for the one whos nan go mugged i feel sorry for your nan i hope hegts what he deserve but that is 1 outof a 1000 muggers

ive moved in to a house and after xmas back in a trailer i cant stand it in here these four walls make your minds narrow computer hunter get out more live a lie instead of trying to make ares harder

no offence but didnt you just do the exact same thing that has angered you so much.... insult an entire nation of people purely for who they are... i am not from a travelling community but i am in no way a nonce, nor do i treat my children badly, my area is not full of drug addicts either. And i have met a romany face to face.... chritmas shopping in cardiff just before she stole my purse containing my childrens christmas money out of my handbag. She was caught, and dealt with by the law. So no i didnt have a good experiance... but i also have Romany friends.... who are very clean, considerate people.... and are fiercly loyal to their friends and family. It doesnt matter if you live in a trailer or a housing estate or a posh, expensive little village somewhere.... were all human... we are all the same... and you will always have ba apples hiding among the bunch. And just for the record.... when a dog goes missing in my area, 90% of the time it is the travellers from one paricular place, which is far from clean, and they are far from considerate and conciencious people. But its one site out of many.... one site that is clearly lacking the values that True Romany Gypsies hold so dear to them. That is why.... in my area.... travellers have such a bad reputation, the only ones people know of are bad ones!

This sounds like a racist hate-filled post to me. :o