Horse Stolen

Guest Mass_G3nocide

Guest Mass_G3nocide

Just went out to feed the horse and some c**t has stolen her.She is a Dartmoor and stands at 12 hands with a distinctive white spot on her forehead.The b*****ds must have walked her right out my yard.How the dogs didnt hear i dont f*****g know so if anyone hears of a little black pony going around please let me know i only bought if for the kids.Cheers all.

Just went out to feed the horse and some c**t has stolen her.She is a Dartmoor and stands at 12 hands with a distinctive white spot on her forehead.The b*****ds must have walked her right out my yard.How the dogs didnt hear i dont f*****g know so if anyone hears of a little black pony going around please let me know i only bought if for the kids.Cheers all.

sorry to here thet .just wandered what part of essex you are as we have horses near bishops stortford and a bit worried about them getting thieved cheers! hope you get it back

Guest Mass_G3nocide

Thanks for your support guys...I got the horse back found her a few miles away tied to a fence in a field...Probably kids.Found aload of pushbike tracks where she was stolen Just glad to get her back now,She was in a right mess with mud all over her,Still happy ending this time round.

I am based in wiltshire and there has been 3 cases in the last month of people on the prowl.

All i do is call my permission and warn them these people are around, they really appreciate that.

Last one was today, kennels just outside the village, guys turned up and tried to distract the woman, luckily she twigged and they left, not sur eif they were after dogs or one of the horseboxes they had there, sad times really.

he is from the same site as me prick :feck:

Sorry to insult your race, but my nans mate got mugged by a gypsie a while back, we know this because she recognised the face, he was poking around collecting scrap metal the night before. Also a farm near me had a trailor nicked, and it was found in a travellers camp near by, s that's the reason why travellers have a bad name. Some are the nicest people i've ever spoke to, but there always has to be some.

but you cant tar all travellers with the same brush!!! i know people from all walks of life and id say theres good and bad in um all.

id think twice in pointing a finger as it might end up worse

Sorry to insult your race, but my nans mate got mugged by a gypsie a while back, we know this because she recognised the face, he was poking around collecting scrap metal the night before. Also a farm near me had a trailor nicked, and it was found in a travellers camp near by, s that's the reason why travellers have a bad name. Some are the nicest people i've ever spoke to, but there always has to be some.

there is good and bad everywhere and probably always wil be i got to put up with the idiots in my comunity and you got to put up with them in yourse :big_boss:

there is good and bad everywhere and probably always wil be i got to put up with the idiots in my comunity and you got to put up with them in yourse :big_boss:

Exactly, that was what i was trying to get accross. There's idiots in all walks of life. But it's best to try to minimise them.