what do you think

Not being funny mate and dont take this the wrong way,,but that looks like a accident mating,, looks like a labradour has mated a lurcher bitch to me,,honest i know there only 5 months old but they should have a running dog shape starting to appear,, look at the thickness of there tails mate,, and lack of depth in the rib cage,,it wouldnt surpise me if thers lab in them... they look well all the same ,,good luck with then i hope they come good.

uve actually no got a clue mate. you slagged a man off in another thread because his dog didnt look good enough in a picture which the guy proved you wrong, then your slagging another guy because his dogs are well at thereself and saying there lab crosses because they have thick tails and not a deep chest. a lurcher isnt born with a deep chest its builds it by working a walking. your bit of a idiot. should just keep your comments to yourself . wee sweety wife there bitching about everybodys dogs

dogs look cracking mate. hope they do well for ye

atb john

picture049k.jpg

Ok then fella if you say so,, heres a pic of a pup i bred at 5 months old ,, like to see them dogs in a few months see what they look like,, like i say wasnt being disrespectful,, so why the gob shite mate ? A lurcher develops a deep chest by walking and working you say ??? what a load of utter shit youre talking fella,, chest depth and width = lung capacity,, these are phsical features breed into good lurchers not made by walking or working, please come back when you know something youre talking about..

Edited by merle24
Yep its definatly another lurcher the same as the other 1.5 billion on here i think the thorn one looks like scooby doo :yes:

merle you dont know nuffin keep your opinions to yourself

here are my two lurchers ebony and grace they are 5 months old they are both sisters, the sandy one stands at 21" tts and the black one stands at 19 "tts the breeding is saluki x collie x greyound cheers

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? :shok: :shok: :shok: Is this asking peoples opinion ?? All i did was give you mine :fool: That dog is f*cking ugly i wouldnt have it given!!! :feck:

Yep its definatly another lurcher the same as the other 1.5 billion on here i think the thorn one looks like scooby doo :yes:

here are my two lurchers ebony and grace they are 5 months old they are both sisters, the sandy one stands at 21" tts and the black one stands at 19 "tts the breeding is saluki x collie x greyound cheers

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? :shok: :shok: :shok: Is this asking peoples opinion ?? All i did was give you mine :fool: That dog is f*cking ugly i wouldnt have it given!!! :feck:

sorry [bANNED TEXT] i wasnt talking to you on that post im onabout merlee the one who thinks theres lab in them i must have accidently replyed to your post sorry

sorry [bANNED TEXT] i wasnt talking to you on that post im onabout merlee the one who thinks theres lab in them i must have accidently replyed to your post sorry

Ok fella no problem mate. Hey i like your dog really it a nice little pup mate, i was just taking the piss :thumbs:

a lurcher isnt born with a deep chest its builds it by working a walking. your bit of a idiot.

atb john

So when does the chest stop building?

I road walk and run my dog a fooking lot, will his chest be on the ground soon? That won't be very good if his chest ends up growing deeper than his legs, how will he walk? Will he have to be a water lurcher only then? Chasing ducks maybe?

CHOPPER!