worst day of my life

i was woken today hearing me two dogs play fighting when all of a sudden i saw my 11 week old pup come running out the pen hollowing,as i flew down to see wats up i noticed the right side underneath his chin was swollen like a balloon i didnt see any cuts or bite marks so i rang my vet to get advice she said it sounds like he may have bashed it by falling so iv got an appointment tomorrow :( anyway as the day went on i took my older dog the one im running for the season and my best companion for a walk to strech his legs [bANNED TEXT] i let him off he took off like a sspeed train like normal then [bANNED TEXT] hecame back i noticed he was limping as i looked down i saw his toe was swollen so i took a look and my worst fear i think has came true i think he has broken it.for a split second i had tears in my eyes i couldnt beleive my luck :( so at the minute my season has ended.has anyone got any advice on brocken toe and wat i can do to help him.

atb on everybodys season :cry:

i was woken today hearing me two dogs play fighting when all of a sudden i saw my 11 week old pup come running out the pen hollowing,as i flew down to see wats up i noticed the right side underneath his chin was swollen like a balloon i didnt see any cuts or bite marks so i rang my vet to get advice she said it sounds like he may have bashed it by falling so iv got an appointment tomorrow :( anyway as the day went on i took my older dog the one im running for the season and my best companion for a walk to strech his legs [bANNED TEXT] i let him off he took off like a sspeed train like normal then [bANNED TEXT] hecame back i noticed he was limping as i looked down i saw his toe was swollen so i took a look and my worst fear i think has came true i think he has broken it.for a split second i had tears in my eyes i couldnt beleive my luck :( so at the minute my season has ended.has anyone got any advice on brocken toe and wat i can do to help him.

atb on everybodys season :cry:

not as bad as i thougt it would be when i read the title, could have been worse mate

when i first read your title i thought your dog had died!!!!

hope your pup is ok

can you post a pic of your other dogs foot?

i cant at the minute mate computer wont let me connect to my phone its his left front one 2nd toe in from his little one,

its swollen and to the left of it it feels like the bone is sticking out a bit.

might have ligament damage, keep it on the lead for at least a month. get some radiol to rub on it(greyhoundmegastore). then tape it up when getting the dog fit again. my dogs done three toes in three seasons,i dont run him on hard ground, just a weak spot with him.good luck and be patient.p.s. hope your pups o.k!