working patterdale and lurcher pup for sale

Guest levi2009

Guest levi2009
always this time of year the messers come out with there 100% dogs funny really

the lads selling them aint got work for them all.

this time of year has nothing to do with it. yes a miss understanding on 100% hes been put straight now.

soory for any inconvenience.

but bloody hell you try to do a mate a favour by putting advert under your name and it can bang in your face.

always this time of year the messers come out with there 100% dogs funny really

the lads selling them aint got work for them all.

this time of year has nothing to do with it. yes a miss understanding on 100% hes been put straight now.

soory for any inconvenience.

but bloody hell you try to do a mate a favour by putting advert under your name and it can bang in your face.

100% dog to go with 100% CD callers Lol :whistling:

i think it was his mate bud who was the messer my pal wernt to happy ha

100% WORKING could mean , 100% bushing dog , or even 100% marker , always check details of what it can do before you set off , common sense really lol :thumbs:

if you look at first post you will see that is what i asked without a replpy no earth dog is 100% when coming away

Guest levi2009

100% WORKING could mean , 100% bushing dog , or even 100% marker , always check details of what it can do before you set off , common sense really lol :thumbs:

if you look at first post you will see that is what i asked without a replpy no earth dog is 100% when coming away

and i said contact the lad direct just writing as he tells me i know nothing about terriers.

try to favour a mate and all you idiots slate.

"deepdig johnny" you f*****g mug.

you think i dont know you.

see you at weekend.

mug

Guest levi2009

if interested in either dog to those of you who are not timewasters or idiots please ring the lad. not worth you lot wrecking peoples posts.

already spoke to the scause lad who viewed it and gave the lad a kick up arse for it.

contact him direct and ask the questions as it states in origional post.

and i said contact the lad direct just writing as he tells me i know nothing about terriers.

try to favour a mate and all you idiots slate.

"deepdig johnny" you f*****g mug.

you think i dont know you.

see you at weekend.

mug

Will that be for a hug? (mug) hope so I've missed your hugs sorry I'm busy this weekend may be we can catch up through the week if your not to busy that is. Hugs and kisses Mr Mug Jdd

Ps No need for the bad language and name calling surely are we not friends any more :victory:

spoke to your mate on monday pal seems like a genuine guy told me that the dog works for about an hour n half and you wouldnt get a deep dig out of him would be good for someone bringing pups on theirs a lot of people on this site who would be selling that dog for twice as much and not letting people know its faults fair play to honesty theirs plenty of other people who would av fu**ed us about tellin lies to make a few quid

Guest levi2009
spoke to your mate on monday pal seems like a genuine guy told me that the dog works for about an hour n half and you wouldnt get a deep dig out of him would be good for someone bringing pups on theirs a lot of people on this site who would be selling that dog for twice as much and not letting people know its faults fair play to honesty theirs plenty of other people who would av fu**ed us about tellin lies to make a few quid

cheers mate , he even said he would take dog to an earth to show you i think we just got lost with 100% because that to different people is something totally different.

i think £150 is a good price if thats wat dog your after.

get in touch with him hell sort you out he is a good lad.