out last night

You sound like an anti o me albert :hmm: or just a lazy feker hunting on the computer... :lazy:

whats up nothing constructive to say,lamped hares are easy, no sport in it at all,in the day time totally different animal rabbits know every run in there pasture and no i dont hunt on the computer i was out this morning and i,m out tomorrow morning when its daytime and the only thing i,m anti about is anti-lamping-hares

You sound like an anti o me albert :hmm: or just a lazy feker hunting on the computer... :lazy:

whats up nothing constructive to say,lamped hares are easy, no sport in it at all,in the day time totally different animal rabbits know every run in there pasture and no i dont hunt on the computer i was out this morning and i,m out tomorrow morning when its daytime and the only thing i,m anti about is anti-lamping-hares

Bet you can call a fox in. In the day top dog. :tongue2:

why call them in when you can dig em like iv,e done many times over the years with decent lads from your neck of the woods its a shame they,ve not took you under thier wing mind you they dont suffer fools any way i,m off to bed now i,m out in the morning you going hare coursing now its gone dark :bye::bye::bye:

why call them in when you can dig em like iv,e done many times over the years with decent lads from your neck of the woods its a shame they,ve not took you under thier wing mind you they dont suffer fools any way i,m off to bed now i,m out in the morning you going hare coursing now its gone dark :bye::bye::bye:

This is for runing dog's albert not terriers :wallbash: like to see your theriers catch em in the day tho :icon_eek: Top man :victory: