Dr johns used to be crap but its changed id never heard of it till i got ma bitch and the guy was feeding her on it its fine i used it for ages and the dogs did pretty well on it were healthy shiny coats etc and happy to eat it.My pal feeds her non worker on the silver one and shes thriving shiny coat and very fit and happy.Silver sits at 18% protein golds20%and the platinum is 25% I used gold or platinum depending on what they were doing and the platinum has glucosamine and green lipped mussel extract and other fish oils in it to help maintain the joints

Ive never had a problem with it the reason i changed is my male mutt went ill for a few weeks and was in vets on a drip twice throwing up blood going daft trying to kill me and the vet lol.So changed them for a while and it turns out it had nothing to do with the food its Summit to do with pork it would seem he had a few pig trotters over that period and i tried it agaon not so long ago and he was sick and same thing over again so guessing its the trotters not giving him anything pig related to be safe though.Platinum is a pound dearer i think and its different to the gold in a few ways higher meat content and loads of different oils and stuff

Went to pick up dog food earlier and noticed Dr Johns for about £8.99 a 15kg bag, Just wondering is it any good? I know barf is way better but whats this stuff like compared to others?

I'll sum it up in one word kristian,-sh!te.

Any dogs that i've seen that are fed on it haven't looked right in themselves, might be okay for a pet but not for a dog that's grafting.