ABSOLUTELY GUTTED

Guest Rod&dog
f uckers they are :wallbash::wallbash:

probley them thiveing gipsy b*****ds sorry to hear that [bANNED TEXT]

Once again. :wallbash: Un positive comment.

It could really be anyone mate,, Drug addicts,, Jelous dog men,, Or just your adverage joe public down the street,To many people these days quick to jump on the 'its the travellers' band waggon.

It could really be anyone mate,, Drug addicts,, Jelous dog men,, Or just your adverage joe public down the street,To many people these days quick to jump on the 'its the travellers' band waggon.

could you tell me rod&dog why my name is on this post please?

Went to feed pups this morning only to find kennel door wide open 5 patterdale pups stolen last night 8 week old 4 dogs 1 bitch. Thought mother to pups had been taken aswell but found her shortly after. Totally f****d off.Reported it to old bill but there not worth a wank not interested.Some body knows where all these dogs are being passed onto and probably knows whos nicking them.

GUTTED 4 YOU MATE , SEEMS TO ME LIKE SOMEONE YOU KNOW THO , LIKE IT BEEN SAID ALREADY ,, BIDED THERE TIME AND WAITED ,, GREAT WHEN YOU GOT TO INSTALL CAMERAS FLOODLIGHTS ECT,, JUST SO WE CAN ALL SLEEP AT NIGHT , ILL HAVE PUPS SOON BUT KEEPING INDOORS , GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU FIND THE TWATS RESPONSIBLE GET A FEW LADS OFF HERE TO PAY THEM A VISIT ;)

Guest Rod&dog

Sorry there mate,, not aimed at you but was on the thread i replied to.

Sorry there mate,, not aimed at you but was on the thread i replied to.

thanks for that rod ;) cheers,

thanks for messages been in touch regarding pups but unfortunately not mine back to square one

thats a shame mate as that means someone else is in the same position two lots of scum knocing about :wallbash::wallbash: hope you get them back mate and the owners are found for the others