peterhesd geese

Say what you like i don't give a s*"t seeing the texts you sent davie and getting told by sandy to never come back is your own fault.

You can say it did not happen i'm sure you will i would do the same but there is some of us up here what realy went on and you know we do try and look as straight and clean as you want on here but we know different.

key basher well well thats good from u the phone txt key basher remember harasment and threatening texts don't look to good for you if they show them to the police with your record.

as i said i don't realy care what you say to keep you looking like the goose shooting angel but we know you are far from that

Bobby Bingo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby but where does that come in to getting chased out of aberdeenshire ??????????

I dont care what old sandy or davie thinks the fact's are you said i got chased out of aberdeenshire which is wrong old sandy put us on a shite field and i went looking for geese and sandy took the hump FULL STOP just like the old grump he is thatis the facts of the story so i did not get chased out of your area so get it right.

I sent davie a txt telling him i will get my own back on them both and it will be sweet trust me they thnk they own all the ground up there pmsl

So i dont give a f......k if they go to police or anyone else

I also told him i was meeting pipeno which was true and things went well if you cant chase that old chap out of your area then they have no chance of doing it to me

ALSO FACT'S ARE SANDY IS NOT GETTING MANY GEESE NOW SO GOOD LUCK TO HIM FOR THE REST OF SEASON AS MY MATE IS SHOOTING WITH HIM ALL THIS WEEK

So there is the facts lads

Regards

well well, sporting agents/ goose guides all the same always bickering and moaning and stabbing each other in the back. never yet have i met a decant one all a bunch of chancers. they chase geese and pigeons all year round and what do they put back into the countryside? not a thing all one way and thats right into there wallets.

:clapper: You tell um teck, why ever would you come to that :) ... iv never met or heard of this sandy guy till yesterday after reading this, so i asked about today , being the nosey t@@t i am :o , would any one clarify if he was the guy that smashed a car window when someone refused to pay for some shooting :blink: This could of course just be shite :hmm:

Your all CrAZY :yes:

East coast, lol, there a bit like that, but i have to say i shot geese with one last year and a nicer safer bloke you couldnt meet

Edited by alimac

I ve been with Randy Savage a few times and had plenty with him, gald to hear he's still doing it, even though he could be very rude to his customers! I know why he had people leave without paying but he warmed to us eventually.

Is Steve Freeman still working that area?

I ve been with Randy Savage a few times and had plenty with him, gald to hear he's still doing it, even though he could be very rude to his customers! I know why he had people leave without paying but he warmed to us eventually.

Mo

Sandy really is your bilogical Dad!

Edited by laurona12

Mo

Sandy really is your bilogical Dad!

Does that make us brothers?