Stolen Dogs, place your photographs of stolen dogs here

• 1 year later...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wondered...would it be a good idea to have a topic pinned with just the photographs of stolen dogs? if there was something for refrence that we could scan often maybe it would help? A descriptio

NOW REUNITED

if any 1 touched my dogs i would hunt them down and get my gay friend to tear them a new arse hole and make them walk like a cowboy for a couple of weeks. that should keep them away. what do u think ?

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

as a photographer you need to take pic,s of all sides the markings and full face of your animals , so as soon as they disappear you can post them nationwide and as a shooting man if you wish to bring them to me ( hillingdon ) i am more than willing to do this for you or at your place if not to far and email the shots to you for your files , we have to stop/ prevent these insane people the best we can ,

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Two dogs stolen this afternoon from my house, one liver coloured cocker bitch and one 8 month old light fawn brindle lurcher dog pup. Lurcher is fair bit bigger now but most recent pic I had. Felbridge area near gatwick/ East Grinstead. Please let me know if anyone here's anything. 07793016698

post-719-0-59244700-1459977239_thumb.jpeg

• 3 months later...

FLY...Stolen saluki, taken during a burglary 23.03.16

Posting for a friend who was burgled on 23rd March this year in Cambs and his saluki is still missing. There's now a large reward and all info will be held in strictest confidence. I know there are a lot of people out there who know who did this. I urge you to what is right and give us the missing piece of this puzzle. I don't know a lot about Salukis but he is male entire, around a year old. He was stolen with a jack Russell who was located after a man found him wandering around a park in Braintree Essex...David only got him back as the bloke who found him took a pic and put it on Braintree buy swap and sell. Someone from a Braintree lost and found animals page then contacted the Facebook page for rusty and fly. My friend is a lovely ole boy who did not deserve this and he has had Fly since a pup.

Just joined today after discovering this site.

Cheers

post-103465-0-34307700-1469195314_thumb.jpeg

post-103465-0-86488200-1469195329_thumb.jpeg

post-103465-0-96219300-1469195368_thumb.jpeg

post-103465-0-85776000-1469195406_thumb.jpeg

• 3 years later...