Stolen Dogs, place your photographs of stolen dogs here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wondered...would it be a good idea to have a topic pinned with just the photographs of stolen dogs? if there was something for refrence that we could scan often maybe it would help? A descriptio

NOW REUNITED

if any 1 touched my dogs i would hunt them down and get my gay friend to tear them a new arse hole and make them walk like a cowboy for a couple of weeks. that should keep them away. what do u think ?

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking for a small black working cocker bitch (5 yrs & spayed) stolen 13th March 2012 from Essex.

Either stolen for working or stolen for breeding. If the latter she will eventually be dumped (somewhere -wherever she is) as she has been spayed.

She could be anywhere by now, so were not just looking locally.

Hoping you guys will be some extra pairs of eyes for me and note anyone who has acquired a new adult dog in the last month or so that might be her. If it isn't, then no harm done -as we're not the vindictive type and any genuine owner would understand.

Not particularly interested in catching the perpetrator, we just want her back and in one piece. PMs are fine ;-)

or contact http://www.doglost.c...php?dogId=37934 if you don't want direct contact with me for any reason.

There is a reward for her safe return as she is so special to the family. post-72548-0-45129000-1336921883_thumb.jpg

Thank you

for all the dickheads that might be reading this thread,that have stolen other peoples dogs. i hope some day yis climb into somebodys yard and get greeted by a nasty angry rottweiler and get exatly what yis diserve. . low life scumbags that yis are. good luck getting your dogs back lads dont give up there out there somewhere.atb.

Edited by buster red
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lost, now believed possibly stolen from kennel, working border x lakeland male 2 years old. Not interested in pursuing thieves. Just would like dog back. Please have a look at the Doglost link here http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=43693 for pictures and more information. Missing from rural area south of York. Safe return ensures reward.

Thank you.