Stolen Dogs, place your photographs of stolen dogs here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wondered...would it be a good idea to have a topic pinned with just the photographs of stolen dogs? if there was something for refrence that we could scan often maybe it would help? A descriptio

NOW REUNITED

if any 1 touched my dogs i would hunt them down and get my gay friend to tear them a new arse hole and make them walk like a cowboy for a couple of weeks. that should keep them away. what do u think ?

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

stolen 04/01/11 from a shed at the back of my house in the west of ireland

middleton x fell terrier bitch 18mths, we anticipate she will be sold on, bred from or dumped as shes useless as a worker as i recently discovered,

ive grown fond of her despite her many many shortcomings including her incessant yapping and want her found as quickly as possible

she was stolen by a traveller lad who came to my house trying to buy my 2 fells off me and when i refused to sell them he stole my fell bitch which i promptly stole back, 2wks later he has come back to my house after the fell terriers again which i had moved to another location and as he couldnt find the fells he has taken the lakeland to spite me, he is unaware that she is a failed worker

i know for a fact he has the bitch as i have been told from a reputable source that he has been sighted with her, i hope to locate her before he sells her on.

post-45924-0-07106100-1294501167_thumb.jpg