terrier crosses ?

:clapper: just wondering if anyone has any terrier X whippet?

or any terrier cross any other hound

and how they work ?

because im going to breed my jack next year and keep a pup back!! :D

because shes so awesome , shes the only dog iv ever had to go in streams and and throu anything for ducks ! and geese -which are bigger then her , shes great fiesty fearlessness and loyal

anyway i say whippet because i dont think a greyhound is big enough to cover her ?? cause it'd be awesome to have a

jack Xgrey

also what is the oldest you can breed a dog ? shes 5 now , i heard it was 7 but would like opinions . it will be her first litter-if shes not to old .

i was going to cover her with another jack but im thinking abit more about it now.

shes short legged jack

does anyone keep any jack crosses ?

The JRTxwhippet is my wifes and hes a very handy little tool! Works with ferrets, on the lamp and bushing. His mother was the whippet though which may account for his build, not sure you would get such a racy version from a russell dam? Good luck with whatever you decide!

post-10910-1254661325_thumb.jpg

post-10910-1254661377.jpg

a mate of mine had a whippet russel years ago and she was a verry good bitch, he even caught a few rabbits on the lamp with her 16".

some will have seen these piks before

kim11.jpg

kim6.jpg

cheers, jay.

thats inspiring, what a lil bitch thanks :thumbs:

wat kind of terrier is the ginger 1 top looking dog that mate is it a glens

i dont know what he was to be honest mate, he said he was just a red fell type terrier he owned in the 80's.

he could dig easy fox's but he wasn't the best terrier hes had :thumbs: .

jay.

not sure what ill put to her probs a whippet
i bred tylas dog his sire is the russell in my picture to the left they all turned out leggy with russell muscles but to be honest i wouldnt put a whippet over your bitch as her body might be too small to deal with the pups in side her and with it being her first litter at 5 years old her pelvic bones might be fused quite tightly together leading to problems when trying to deliver the pups but hey each to there own atb with what ever you decide :) Edited by dogger

iv got a russelxwhippet mate shes 14 march coming and i must be honest i wouldnt swap her for love nor money, if ferreting and bushing is your game then you want go far wrong, she was an accident mating russel dog got in to my mates whippet bitch and he gave me the runt of the litter the biggest mistake he ever made lol, shes 19tts and the heart of a lion she also done a few reduns in her younger days aswell, id give anything to have her time over again

ATB TD

Don't do it! If the parents were proven working dogs and there was people who definitely wanted a pup then fair enough but not just for the sake of it, if you just want to breed her then you'd be as well using a russel dog and selling the pups to pet homes.

Don't do it! If the parents were proven working dogs and there was people who definitely wanted a pup then fair enough but not just for the sake of it, if you just want to breed her then you'd be as well using a russel dog and selling the pups to pet homes.

ey . lol im breeding her so i can keep a pup from her and then get her spayed :victory:

it even says its for a pup for me at the begining this is the reason for breeding her and why its her first litter

because shes not for breedin i just want a dog back from her :thumbs: