It's been a good weekend!

It's been a good weekend; my sister finally went to uni and shan't be back for a few months, yay!! Secondly, we got the fourth series of The Wire recently and watched three hours of it last night, and last but not least, I got myself my first bit of permission! Oooohhh yeah!!

I mean, its not much, only about 250m x 150m, but it is full of rabbits. It's a few football pitches that are used by the local Henley Boys & Girls Football Club, and on one of the pitches, the amount of scrapings is crazy!! There's one for each m2, and easily big enough for an adult to twist their ankle never mind an eight year old. And hey, we all gotta start somewhere, eh?

But best thing about it is that I was just thinking I ought to start doing the rounds for some permission, then I got asked to do this over the BBS: I didn't even have to work for it! :D

Edited by othickman

Sweet :clapper:

I missed out on some good permission about half hour on the pushbike from me :(

A guy on the bbs wanted to do one of his relatives a favour and shoot bunnies, he was too far away and a guy from Beverley beat me to it by minutes urrrggh!!!!

Still I've got the cemy to do for now and perhaps a much larger one on the horizon ;)

BTW, your little permission sounds like twice the size of mine :yes:

Enjoy and dont forget the camera.

Phantom

I won't :) the only annoying thing is that theres a different age group playing there every day of the week and the weekends are a no go in the main hours. So I've got to leave before 8am on weekends and leave before 6pm on weekdays, and I'm not going before school, and the ealiest I can get there on a weekday is 4. But its better than nothing, I've just got to read up and buy myself a lamp.

Happy days.