f. a. o. mr zini

here you go fella. pics of my ultra with hogan dessameter, new stinger and new nikko sterling mountmaster 4-12x50ao scope. its cost me a fortune but i love my gun lol :clapper:

nice mate should do some damage with that

cheers festa. already done some squizzers and bunnies with it up at si's place. lots quieter now though ;) i had to go and buy the new scope today cos i ordered a tasco from hong kong and it arrived on thurs. only touble was the stupid postie must have thrown a huge parcel on top of it cos it wont zero in at all :angry: wouldn't mind but i'd waited 3 weeks for the bugger. i just hope the place i ordered it from does the right thing and sorts the job out :yes:

The Ultra looks the buissines Chris B) .

I like the look of the new scope and silencer, it sort of makes the gun meaner looking LOL :boxing: .

I'm going to try and get myself one too mate after seeing yours in action last week. I want to buy one in .177 calibre like yours, Ill need to order another scope for it and SAK silencer as well to complement it.

Just got to sneak the money out of the bank account without the wife knowing :ninja:

You know what they are like mate. They are allowed 10 pairs of shoes but when you want a second gun they ask why.

I get the usual " You can only shoot 1 at a time", so i say "well you can only wear 1 set at a time" :D

Si

damn right fella with regards to gun and womens shoes lol lol. just got back from opening day at R.A.G.C after impressing them all with my " quality shooting" and gun. i know what you mean about the ultra looking more mean. if i were you i'd go for the ultra multi tactical in 177 cos that looks the dogs danglies :yahoo: both me and joey are pretty gutted about not making it last night :( sorry mate. we will defo make it thru week if your up for it? well thats me out pal so peace out and take care si. regards Chris

hi fella. the scope held up really well i must say :D glad to hear your up for mid week :clapper: i am silently thinking i want to buy a bsa multi to be honest. i love my gun but to own 1 what fires like mine but with 10 shots? ooh yeah. like the sound of that :good: