ever seen 1 of these

Sorry, but I simply don't get it so help me out please!

Never seen anything quite that crazy, and I don't have any trouble with Dreys with my 30" barrels.

Is that for real, what sort of money, what sort of weight and just quite what does it do for the pattern?

I just don't see it, the shot spreads when it leaves the barrel whether it's 20 or 200 inches I struggle to see it making a significant difference for dreys :hmm: Perhaps simply make it 30ft long and place directly under the drey!!

I am trying to remain open minded, a review of benefits/performance would be appreciated as I have either missed something or you are early for April 1st!

Cheers

Edited by Deker

Never seen anything quite that crazy, and I don't have any trouble with Dreys with my 30" barrels.

Is that for real, what sort of money, what sort of weight and just quite what does it do for the pattern?

I just don't see it, the shot spreads when it leaves the barrel whether it's 20 or 200 inches I struggle to see it making a significant difference for dreys :hmm: Perhaps simply make it 30ft long and place directly under the drey!!

I am trying to remain open minded, a review of benefits/performance would be appreciated as I have either missed something or you are early for April 1st!

Cheers

I to decker thought it was a piss take.

Its not, The gun is very barrel heavy and I did manage to hit a pigeon.

It is ported for the full legnth and is virtually recoil free.

It patterns tight but it has a super turkey full in anyway.

£200 is the cost from midway, why anyone would want one ?????? having to much money probabley as I said I was just modelling it

Cheers

I to decker thought it was a piss take.

Its not, The gun is very barrel heavy and I did manage to hit a pigeon.

It is ported for the full legnth and is virtually recoil free.

It patterns tight but it has a super turkey full in anyway.

£200 is the cost from midway, why anyone would want one ?????? having to much money probabley as I said I was just modelling it

:thumbs::thumbs: