WARNING DOG THIEVES IN CO> DURHAM AREA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more than likly you will see me 1 day and do wat ever ya like to me couldnt care less. but if you do your hilux jeep will be 5 windows down
ha ha who say a have hilux are you crossed with a bull like brain dead kid some one take the spade off him he going to back fill him sell

easy lads . ;) , all on same side here .

more than likly you will see me 1 day and do wat ever ya like to me couldnt care less. but if you do your hilux jeep will be 5 windows down
ha ha who say a have hilux are you crossed with a bull like brain dead kid some one take the spade off him he going to back fill him sell

yes i am a bull x and a dont no how i do it but i always seem to back fill my self in them holes :o just need to get used to huntin

going now some one just seen a bull elk back of the quarry going to have a run fancy it bull shit ha ha :bye::tongue2::tongue2:
No dog thiefs should be protected. If you have definate knowlage ie 110% proof name and shame them,it aint grassing, they are scum at the end of the day.

any amounts of people have named and shamed this person mate ;)

hilux lamper if he is a dog thief then hears his name gavin bowburn

kid i know bought one of him it was in a shit state bag of bones only lasted 3 weeks,had to be put down had bowl cancer, they say he keeps the dogs in shite conditions.

what dog was it mate
No dog thiefs should be protected. If you have definate knowlage ie 110% proof name and shame them,it aint grassing, they are scum at the end of the day.

any amounts of people have named and shamed this person mate ;)

hilux lamper if he is a dog thief then hears his name gavin bowburn

my dog got nicked last night im looking for gavs adress also .....

07039574972 thers his num mate

gavin , i no him if u want al take you to his place mate, cant stand tossers like that, what the dog look like??

he got it al break somethin !!!! hope you get dog back mate

mine is a bed bull cross cream in coulor the other is a black bull cross i am not far away from bowburn mate pm me address please ;);)

pm me his adress mate asap

cheers

and there is a pic of mine thats been nicked on other thread (dog stolen)

HERE MATE THIS IS GAV I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM NOT A DOG THIEF AND HAVE NOT STOLEN YOUR DOG THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE POINTING THE FINGER AT ME FOR EVERYTHING IS NOT BECAUSE I AM A DOG THIEF IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE JELOUS LITTLE C**TS WHO CANT KEEP THERE NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS HOPE YOU FIND YOUR DOG I WILL KEEP A LOOK OUT BEST LUCK MATE GAV