few pics of my dogs b

Been on this site for a while have enjoyed looking at other peoples pics and reading there topics so thought i should put some pics up of my dogs will put some up of them working when the ground softens up a bit hope you like cheers

post-32034-1253650843.jpg

post-32034-1253650860.jpg

post-32034-1253651026.jpg

Edited by sunny

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more dell and conyie on here have a pup each two they will put some pics up soon off there two then thats the whole 9

All looking good like the look of that mearly coloured one how are yours doing taken me a while to get her to retreive but coming along very good now very obedient now sit waits and is good on and of the lead.shes making some size now bit bigger than i thought but can still shift always messing around chasing and fighting with terrier best of mates as you can see in pics

the pic where all of the dogs together. well the dog second from the rght lurcher looks alot like my bitch, whats the breed

I dont own that bitch was looking after her for while she is saluki grey whippet very good breeding as far as i know did take her on the lamp for few bunnys on a golf course ive got perrmision on did very well its always hard on there rabbits are fast and know were to go 6 runs 5 rabbits not bad although thats not she was breed for did very well

may i ask what is the breeding of these pups.. i very much like the cream and white and also the grey and white.. lovely looking with good jackets on them.

Benny1 breed pups he will tell you breeding of pups he may be able to show pics of sire and dam youll see were that coat came from cheers