Went out this morning

Hi all went out this morning to have a look at other parts of the permission ive got, tried one spot but it was still to overgrown so we packed up & moved back to were we had worked two weeks ago to let one of the jills have a go & we could cover all holes, nothing much happening, new jill giving us the run around having a whale of time down their, the mk 3 got a good work out kev dont like reckons it was picking up the colar he lost in northampton & its orange (i think he is a mk 1 man) I managed to track the ferret dug down spot on a stop end (its still orange) we carried on kev has to work shifts so we agreed to call it a day as boroughs seem'd to be clear (but we had learned something) Right now the annoying bit my permission has a riverbank & this has a public footpath, only dog walkers use it as it is out of town, nice little spot to park cars off the main road & you can see people driving in or out & keep an eye on your car most of the time i have my binos on me today no, several people walked their dogs i know most of them to say hallo to but know one else, we pack up get back to the cars s--t kev's car Keyed down one side down to the metal, mine across the back bumper & back 1/4 & back door not just a line but up & down, I was gutted as kevs car was worse & it could have only been someone who had been on the bank & they had targeted our cars no others touched.

cannot wait to see who stops walking their dogs over the next few days cos they aint going to stop me, no nuts two faced cowards cant even face ya

I have been asked to thin the population of rabbits as they are a pest not eradicate them that would have been the river/flood defence option, gas them all and thats it all gone nicht nada no rabbits at all

All them warens full of dead rotting rabbits taken over by feasting rats (ok if you want to shoot rats they are less desirable in a pie though) which then run out of food & move in on your homes or farmers grain, beat, bulbs, spuds antis you have not a clue :censored::censored::tongue2:

Thats the trouble with antis they sneak around hiding behind masks etc

Because obviously they are either to cowardly or to ashamed of what they stand for

mind you if i didnt have a clue what i was defending i would hide my face also

At least us so called murderers who do field sports understand the ways of the country unlike these cowardly planks