STRANGER TURNING UP FOR A PUP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep one eye open tonight mate,And a few friends at hand.Catcher 8)

Agree :victory: ..and baseball bat in reach too :whistling: ..sounds very shady to say the least,if you never answered the door you could bet your hounds would be long gone by now? All the best PP.

sounds dodgy to me, keep em safe.

get a alarm on your kennels, 14.95 from maplins and loud as feck, mine are belled up for this reason,

dodgy b*****ds

what sort of alarm is it mate are they easy to fit

might invest in one of them

heres a link to them, piece of pish to fit, ive got one on every door on my runs, been on my run for 18 months, no problems with them upto now

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=30579

get a alarm on your kennels, 14.95 from maplins and loud as feck, mine are belled up for this reason,

dodgy b*****ds

heres a link to them, piece of pish to fit, ive got one on every door on my runs, been on my run for £18 months, no problems with them upto now

thanks mate :thumbs:

dodgy b*****ds

heres a link to them, piece of pish to fit, ive got one on every door on my runs, been on my run for 18 months, no problems with them upto now

thankyou!!!

im no expert on Pc's so forgive me if this sounds far fetched but isnt there soft wear out there that can reference I.P addresses to a particualar house?????........ be on your guard my man - something strange is afoot...

Or.....Tom 'on here' if you are geniune - please come forward and explain yourself - and put this chaps mind at ease!

thats odd
what advertising pups for sale ,and having some one turn up to buy one ,sounds normal to me .at least you know what the person looks like .

some one your not expecting , someone youv never spoke to turns up for a pup , your right , very normal

tomo is probibly well known in some areas ,just like i am ,it dont take a lot of asking to find some one in the dog world especially if they are good at their job .i dont know him but i could turn up at his door just by making enquires .yes normal Edited by UNFIT

sorry but i need everyone to know this

READ THIS AND MY SIG

A MOTHER SPANIEL AND 2 OF HER PUPS WHERE TAKEN

SOMEONE MUST DO SOMETHING PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HAS TO !!!!

at the middlands game fair

tell as many people as you can

Edited by emeera

Dogs seem to be going missing left right and centre,, these people need there legs breaking. And untill they get a good kicking or something happen to them there going to keep doing it.

Its only around beacuse of the wallys who buy the stolen dogs, There stupider than the theifs.