planning an assult!

I'm beggining to tink that the bunnies at the graveyard, have learned to avoid the place from 17:00 to 20:30 now ;)

I Went las night only saw 2 where I know there are hundreds, going to have to get up very early and get em as the light begins to break.

Phantom

You have to keep those bunnies guessing Phantom or they tend go to bed just before you arive, no matter how big your permission is, the wise ones that you miss start to thump for the stupid ones, then they give it the Paul Daniels touch :D

get one of those pull over seat hides they are good its a chair and the hide pops up over it, just watch out last time me and my mate were out pigeon shooting he fell asleep in it..

lol

Sounds like a good idea, got a link for one Jazz?

Phantom

Edit:

I found one (well a few) on Ebay

Edited by Phantom
Ellir how do you find your gas ram? how long have you had it? i was thinking about it then i read something about them loseing pressure? Ok i will give a hide a go i may have to make a few cos there are a few spots where rabbits come out. i am in the procces of scanning a pic for you guys

its in the gun! (sorry) :icon_redface: i got it second hand of archiehood off here its a wheirauch hw90 brilliant gun mine has been fine once i got used to the different ype of recoil i was off

atb rob