sire bullgrey dam bullwhipp grey for sale

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deerhound hunter
Notice how the lad who originally sold the dog hasnt commented. Its this lad who needs slating and not the lad who is trying his best to overcome this problem. atb stabba
alrite i`m the lad that needs slating i`m i the kid has not evan phoned me he has not even sent me any messages that kid hasent got clue they is nothing amatter with the dog ive got 3 young kids and has shown any type of agreesion at all and as for not comment ive workin and havent had time to look on dogs for sale as im intrested buying if he was that bothered about the biteing hes neice he should have phoned me and if lived on a farm with all the noises i would feel abit scittsy
Guest alastair
im sorry bt all you so called working dog mn should be ashamed of yourselfs, there is only one real reason why a dog shows aggression towards a human. that is because it believes it is higher up in the pack than you.

if its scared and thinks it is below out it cowers. so im afraid that you working dog men who have had to put your dogs down for aggresion is all your own faults for not being a dominent and controlling handler.

doesnt make a blind bit of difference if it is a fox and deer slaying scard up 30 inch bull cross or chihouha if it thinks its above you in the pecking order it will be agressive towards you if it doesnt get its own way.

in my opinion even if it is a fox and deer slaying bull cross that does it 5 times aweek it should no its place and be absolutely fine round kids and put up with them.

thats just my opinion

and the guy saying shoot it, your a tosser. we are dog men on this sight, we are supposed to respect our hounds, shooting is what a p***y would do, treat it with respect and have it pts with a bit of bloody dignity and not its brains blown across a field somewhere

treefella

well said :clapper:

so you thimk a dog dragged pissing itself into the vets is the way to go,pts buy a stranger who does it for money.have you seen travellers shoot thir dogs?most farmers shoot thier animals vmate cause 1 minute they are strolling along all, happy then a well placed bullet ends it instantly.im not saying shoot this dog give it a chance to settle and not feel threatened,some dogs are submisive towards the owner but just cant get along with kids,some are scared of fireworks,traffic etc its not always the owner fault.

Depending on the situation it can be fixed hes a pup trying his hand a being a macho man.Is there a specific way this happened how long had you had him when he 1rst done this is he kenneled or not etc.First things first if theres kids around get him muzzled to ensure no harm comes to a kid i would really get your thumb on his head and get him told whos boss and if that doesnt work then pts.

he is doing fine now iv had a whole solid week and a half training plus spent money going to behaviour lessons to sort him out he is excellent with the niece now she can pull on at him and everything he dosnt growl, bite, or anything now hes excellent off the lead aswell and was introduced to ferrets the other day but hes still abit funny with ferrets he thinks there to catch lol but i now have to put dog up for sale due to work commitment i have found a job working as a apprentice butcher and with times been hard you have to take what is going im puting him up for £50 due to keep time waisters and dog pedlers away he will be an amazing dog when giving time just needs brought on cheers everone for the replys

huntingkid

Edited by huntingkid
he is doing fine now iv had a whole solid week and a half training plus spent money going to behaviour lessons to sort him out he is excellent with the niece now she can pull on at him and everything he dosnt growl, bite, or anything now hes excellent off the lead aswell and was introduced to ferrets the other day but hes still abit funny with ferrets he thinks there to catch lol but i now have to put dog up for sale due to work commitment i have found a job working as a apprentice butcher and with times been hard you have to take what is going im puting him up for £50 due to keep time waisters and dog pedlers away he will be an amazing dog when giving time just needs brought on cheers everone for the replys

huntingkid

:(:no:

huntingkid

Messer/idiot springs to mind..

huntingkid

Messer/idiot springs to mind..

You put him up for sale,,then pull him down,,then spend money on behviour lessons (yeah ok) then you sell him for £50 !!! your a prat and a messer mate,,you aint done shite all with that dog,,,its people like you who shouldnt be allowed to keep dogs,,,,another lurcher getting passed from pillar to post throu no fault of its own,,,idiot.

alot of people on here av neva own a bullcross u gota show them who the boss is u gota get topside ov them give it sum fist u crnt hurt bullcrosses but :wallbash:they :wallbash: soon get to no who the boss is av sin many ov bullcrosses and to look at them they look like killers but u raise a fist they will soon back off. give the dog sum attention by yaself and c wat apens my mate bought a 6 mounth old dog bak and it was the same.now u cud put it in bed wi kids.the dog cud av bin locked away till now and never sin humans give the dog a chance.. :wallbash:

Guest deerhound hunter

huntingkid

ha,vent got a clue IDIOT :wallbash::whistling:
is it grouwling to? if not it may be smilling not agresiv at all its hard to say but if you pm me you nomber i will try and help you.as for puting it down so young shame on you all help the dog and the lad its easy to now it all,but harder to lern it all :thumbdown:

well said he dosnt growl just shows his teeth when he gets wrong but he has started to calm down so hopefully this dog will go to the right person an experience handler that has other dogs the dogs should put him in his place if im correct as they will act like a pact i think :hmm:

ithought you were experiaced tos4er

huntingkid

Now then, if you can acomplish all that in a week and a half............imagine what you could accomplish in one month! He could have been the winner of the lamping competition! Hope he gets a good home.