sire bullgrey dam bullwhipp grey for sale

Guest porterlord

if it was me i would of put it to sleep if it had showed its teeth to my kid. i would never sell or give it away. i hope for your sake it works out fine and can be retrained as it is young. just hope for the best.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hunting kid,

And Jinnyfizz, a thought for you, if I a if I had a child of 14 upwards and your dog bit it, especially as you are aware of your dogs situation, being pts professionally by a vet would be a lot kinder way of ending it than the way it would absolutely guaranteed be ended by me... not a threat by any means, just a "plain as the nose on yer face" fact.

Kind Regards

B

No offence taken, but I said he disliked kids ....... I didn't say he was aggressive or nasty towards them.

As a matter of fact he cowers away from them if they walk past him at shows or events but luckily I live on an isolated farm with no kids for miles so he can't get terrorised by them under normal circumstances. He is fine with kids who visit here.

The point I was trying to make, albeit badly, is that dogs are born with genes which shape their personality ........ it is up to us, as responsible dog owners, to ensure that they learn the correct way to behave in society and bring out the best in them so that they have enjoyable and safe lives :thumbs:

Edited by jinnyfizz

is it grouwling to? if not it may be smilling not agresiv at all its hard to say but if you pm me you nomber i will try and help you.as for puting it down so young shame on you all help the dog and the lad its easy to now it all,but harder to lern it all :thumbdown:

is it grouwling to? if not it may be smilling not agresiv at all its hard to say but if you pm me you nomber i will try and help you.as for puting it down so young shame on you all help the dog and the lad its easy to now it all,but harder to lern it all :thumbdown:

well said he dosnt growl just shows his teeth when he gets wrong but he has started to calm down so hopefully this dog will go to the right person an experience handler that has other dogs the dogs should put him in his place if im correct as they will act like a pact i think :hmm:

well said he dosnt growl just shows his teeth when he gets wrong but he has started to calm down so hopefully this dog will go to the right person an experience handler that has other dogs the dogs should put him in his place if im correct as they will act like a pact i think :hmm:

i now what you meen but you are the pack leeder show him that that dont meen beet him spend the time he will come right for you.i parted with a pup out of a litter at 6weeks old then had it back as the dick was not looking after it he was in hell of a stayt he was 5months it was hard work he had lots of ishws even at that age but he fine now he picked up 19 bunnys last night.so stick with it mate jest be care full with the smilling lol

cheers

david :D

Hi Hunting kid,

And Jinnyfizz, a thought for you, if I a if I had a child of 14 upwards and your dog bit it, especially as you are aware of your dogs situation, being pts professionally by a vet would be a lot kinder way of ending it than the way it would absolutely guaranteed be ended by me... not a threat by any means, just a "plain as the nose on yer face" fact.

Kind Regards

B

No offence taken, but I said he disliked kids ....... I didn't say he was aggressive or nasty towards them.

As a matter of fact he cowers away from them if they walk past him at shows or events but luckily I live on an isolated farm with no kids for miles so he can't get terrorised by them under normal circumstances. He is fine with kids who visit here.

The point I was trying to make, albeit badly, is that dogs are born with genes which shape their personality ........ it is up to us, as responsible dog owners, to ensure that they learn the correct way to behave in society and bring out the best in them so that they have enjoyable and safe lives :thumbs:

Fair Comment :thumbs:

im sorry bt all you so called working dog mn should be ashamed of yourselfs, there is only one real reason why a dog shows aggression towards a human. that is because it believes it is higher up in the pack than you.

if its scared and thinks it is below out it cowers. so im afraid that you working dog men who have had to put your dogs down for aggresion is all your own faults for not being a dominent and controlling handler.

doesnt make a blind bit of difference if it is a fox and deer slaying scard up 30 inch bull cross or chihouha if it thinks its above you in the pecking order it will be agressive towards you if it doesnt get its own way.

in my opinion even if it is a fox and deer slaying bull cross that does it 5 times aweek it should no its place and be absolutely fine round kids and put up with them.

thats just my opinion

and the guy saying shoot it, your a tosser. we are dog men on this sight, we are supposed to respect our hounds, shooting is what a p***y would do, treat it with respect and have it pts with a bit of bloody dignity and not its brains blown across a field somewhere

treefella

WHATS WITH SHOOTING IS WHAT A p***y WOULD DO WHY IS IT ANY THING BAD MENTIONED ON HERE TRAVERLERS ALWAYS GET SLATED OVER IT I TELL YOU ONE THING A TRAVERLER WOULDNT DO THAT IS PASS A DOG ON THAT BITES KIDS THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE YOU RUN PEOPLE DOWN :boxing:

im sorry bt all you so called working dog mn should be ashamed of yourselfs, there is only one real reason why a dog shows aggression towards a human. that is because it believes it is higher up in the pack than you.

if its scared and thinks it is below out it cowers. so im afraid that you working dog men who have had to put your dogs down for aggresion is all your own faults for not being a dominent and controlling handler.

doesnt make a blind bit of difference if it is a fox and deer slaying scard up 30 inch bull cross or chihouha if it thinks its above you in the pecking order it will be agressive towards you if it doesnt get its own way.

in my opinion even if it is a fox and deer slaying bull cross that does it 5 times aweek it should no its place and be absolutely fine round kids and put up with them.

thats just my opinion

and the guy saying shoot it, your a tosser. we are dog men on this sight, we are supposed to respect our hounds, shooting is what a p***y would do, treat it with respect and have it pts with a bit of bloody dignity and not its brains blown across a field somewhere

treefellaWell this tosser would blow his brains out if he gets nasty with kids vet is to good for him.And as for respect and dignity he deserves none.

i had a bull cross a few years back, 9 months old he was, my dad went out to the kennels to feed him and he came running out the kennel showing his teeth, i was 18 at the time and didn't want to listen to people telling me to do the right thing, i too had dogs all my life and thought i knew it all, WRONG!!! it done the same thing again 2 days later, the choice was taken out of my hands and the rest you can work out for yourself, listen to the experienced people on here, don't pass on your problems, do the right thing, you will only regret it one day!!

im going to give the dog one last chance as he has started to calm down and is now acting like a puppy i think it may have been stress or sumit moving to diffrent surrounds will keep every1 informed on how he is doing cheers for the replies everyone