Well its as above really chaps my old fella has got a s16 in very very good condtion BUT can he f**k use it every time he gose out he blocks it up :clapper: so he's after swapping it for a single shot gas gun and cash either way the gun is in west yorkshire will post or can be collected the gun comes with new scope ,bag,pellets,and orginal box an warrnty was last serviced about 3month ago by logan after they un blocked it :clapper:

my old fella kept doing the same. I bet its when he loads the magazine he's pushing the bolt forward pushing a pellet in to the chamber then reloading it to pressurise it which is pushing 2 pellets in to the barrel

hello buddy are you still selling the s-16 or swapping it still if so how much or what would you want to swap it for ? email me on shay1973@hotmail.co.uk

cheers buddy

shay

Well its as above really chaps my old fella has got a s16 in very very good condtion BUT can he f**k use it every time he gose out he blocks it up :clapper: so he's after swapping it for a single shot gas gun and cash either way the gun is in west yorkshire will post or can be collected the gun comes with new scope ,bag,pellets,and orginal box an warrnty was last serviced about 3month ago by logan after they un blocked it :clapper:

Your inbox is full fella, email me parksie@hotmail.co.uk

Chaps sorry iv not been to this thread recently i forgot id started it to be honest :doh: The gun is still up for grabs iv been sent loads of pms that i deleted like a prize prat so sorry if you'v pm'd and i havnt replyd also iv been asked if the gun is for sale or swap only .Iv spoke to the old fella an he's not botherd swap or sale so if you'd like to buy it outright rather than swap he's asking £300 for it thanks all