Nice buck

Like the title says this was a nice buck taken with a real nice guy a friend of long standing and a keen deerstalker.We had a good stalk we spotted the Buck at 300+ mtr and had to work hard to get close the final stalk took us in to 60 mtrs now that's stalking at its best (up close and personal )post-34278-1253369205_thumb.jpg

[He was we think middle aged there were two buck in the same area and this one was the only one to present a shot. He will i am sure make a medal but it will be in the bronze category. The buck cleaned out head off weighed in at 42 llb and the longest antler is 23.5 cm

[David yes he is happy and he is also happy that this might be the first medal Roe deer he has shot .His words (it dont matter if its a medal it was a good stalk ) then he says do you really think it will make a medal.Says to me he is keen it dose OK and i am chuffed for him . He has a medal red deer a silver so this will go well with it,