lakie bitch 2 1/2 years

I am selling my lakeland bitch i just do not have the time any more cause of work to be working her half as much as she needs. she has done a little under ground have dug to her a few times held them well and very eger. she is black and tan very good looking girl she is an amazing bushing dog hedges are where she excels killing alot above ground. she is kept outside and is very quite and good with most dogs not puppys.she is middleton/meek lines very farst but not to big. i am in somerset i am selling her for what i paid for her 275 she will make a good bitch with some one who has enough work. if you want pics pm me numbers

• 2 weeks later...
I am selling my lakeland bitch i just do not have the time any more cause of work to be working her half as much as she needs. she has done a little under ground have dug to her a few times held them well and very eger. she is black and tan very good looking girl she is an amazing bushing dog hedges are where she excels killing alot above ground. she is kept outside and is very quite and good with most dogs not puppys.she is middleton/meek lines very farst but not to big. i am in somerset i am selling her for what i paid for her 275 she will make a good bitch with some one who has enough work. if you want pics pm me numbers

my number is 07854418870 :clapper: