Replacement chokes- Teague vs Briley

Hi all, I'm looking at getting another choke for my shotgun, I normally shoot 1/4 and 1/2 for everything, game and clays except for ABT and skeet where I might change them, but I want another choke for shooting heavy steel loads, I know the maximum recommended constriction for steel is 1/2 but I want to be on the lower side of this to reduce stresses so I'd opt for either another 1/4 or the 3/8 choke that both companies offer, as I hear that with heavy loads the pattern can actually be better with a smaller constriction with a greater pattern evenness and fewer gaps.

What I'm asking is this- which company would you all recommend? the briley chokes for my beratta sil pig with mobil chokes is £22.95 from chris potter guns, with the teague from sportsman gun center is £27.39. is the teague worth the extra? or should I go with the briley? :blink:

cheers DB10

Edited by danebrewer10

Hi SS, with the teague chokes, do you have to use their tapered choke key or can you use a regular key ie the type with the 4 notches, as the teague website is pretty rubbish and dosen't show whether their chokes have the 4 notches to accept "normal" choke keys, as this may be the deciding factor! I don't really wat to have to buy another choke key as well! :(

cheers :D