Two new products from DD Timber Product

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The orgin of the spades and the enginering company doing the work are unfortuntely under wraps and it would be foolish as a business to reveal them, sorry, I know this doesn't answer your question Wink hound

If they was a trusted quality brand it would be foolish as a business not to reveal them. As im sure people would buy them for not only your innovation but for the confidence in the spades manafacturers.

Good luck with them. Agree with you that 'hand holes' cut out lead to terriers having a nibble on the edges.

• 3 weeks later...
Can you still open doors when you stack one on top of other?

Yes the door still open, when I make a set with one stacked on top of the other, I make the bottom box with a square front instead of sloping front like the top box, that way the bottom box opens up in front of the top box, don't know if I have explained that properly, I will sort so pictures and get them up

Yes the door still open, when I make a set with one stacked on top of the other, I make the bottom box with a square front instead of sloping front like the top box, that way the bottom box opens up in front of the top box, don't know if I have explained that properly, I will sort so pictures and get them up

Excellent. Thanks, yes that makes perfect sence even to me. Would still like to see a pic please.

Would it be double postage price if anyone ordered two?

Excellent. Thanks, yes that makes perfect sence even to me. Would still like to see a pic please.

Would it be double postage price if anyone ordered two?

SANY0073-5.jpg

This is an old picture in the days before we stained and varished the boxes, on the sides of both boxes are clips so that they can be clipped together so they don't move about in the back of the motor, and can be unclipped so they can also be used as single boxes if needed