Two new products from DD Timber Product

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a carpenter and built all sorts the price is not expensive for the boxes or the spades as if you get 3 to 4 seasons out of each less than apound a week which is fech all i make my own lobster traps and all jionery products so i do no whats going into making things time labour and mateirals , there no manufacturers in scotland john i maybe knock a few up and sell them on ebay lol and check if the nets there , yet , ive been promised its geting used for what it was intended for , imused to make rabbiting boxes sheds hutches years ago ,nobody does it up north my kennels all block work and timber top frames ilb e hearing from you soon

Yet again we have improved, our already popular terrier box range, by replacing the wire fronts with steel bars, these bars will also be available to past customers that wish to update there boxes

DSC00594_edited-1.jpg

DSC00596_edited-1.jpg

Some kind of handle would be fine on the top or on the sides. But it is just an idea.

and maybe "two" coats of stain on the insde of the doors....lol like the outside..just a thought.atb

• 3 months later...