9/11 - terriost attacks -

Its an event that fascinates me....naturally you feel sadness for all the losses......but it will go down as the most remembered event of our generation and will be spoken about historically for many generations to come.....

Only recently have i started listening to some of the conspiracy theories and they certainly get you thinking...however im still of the opinion it was simply an act of terror and evil that showed its face outside of its own and into our culture.....but again,as terrible as it might be to say,you cant help but be impressed with the total dedication,sacrifice and sheer will to succeed these scumbags had.....

RIP all.

Edited by gnasher16

At the time of the attacks I worked on the 21st floor of an office building, in the capital of Canada. Watching the crowd on the streets as the news broke was surreal. Cars stopped and abandoned in the road, people frantically phoning offices/collegues in the States, complete panic. Our Parliament buildings were surrounded and gaurded carefully; this all a stone's throw from my office. Some collegues in our American offices narrowly escaped the attacks with their lives. Time sort of suspended .... and then we saw the footage of the second plane hitting the towers. It was so grim.

Never forgotten. And may all those involved in the plot roast in hell.

I believe that the ones above and in control of the governments destroyed the twin towers and killed all the people in them . and from what I have found out through research ,study and a bit of hacking. The only true terrorists are our leaders.. I wont say any more as I could go on for days as to why.

I believe that the ones above and in control of the governments destroyed the twin towers and killed all the people in them . and from what I have found out through research ,study and a bit of hacking. The only true terrorists are our leaders.. I wont say any more as I could go on for days as to why.

Well please do, you cannot make a comment like that and not elaborate on the subject ...

Well please do, you cannot make a comment like that and not elaborate on the subject ...

I agree....you cant come out with big sweeping statements and then say " i wont say anymore "

If you have facts that prove truth then do so....if not its just an opinion.

When ever there is a big issue someone shouts conspiracy J.F.K., DIANE ect, the facts are simple the people on the planes and on the ground who died where murdered by muslim fanatics. if there ever was a conspiracy do people not think 1 off the people involved wouldnt break there silence !

When ever there is a big issue someone shouts conspiracy J.F.K., DIANE ect, the facts are simple the people on the planes and on the ground who died where murdered by muslim fanatics. if there ever was a conspiracy do people not think 1 off the people involved wouldnt break there silence !

:good::good::good:

I agree with Lansra here completely, human nature is to look for another possible reason, the reasons the towers fell straight down was because they were designed too...imagine if they had fell laterally? how many more would have been killed, and theres no way of guessing which way it would have gone.

This was a clear act of terrorists, the reaction of the american people was "We need to go to war this minuite" two days later they did, and rightly so in my veiw.

My aunt and uncle both are in banking and were then living in new york. My aunt was due to be working in the 70 something floor on that day, but was late to work thankfully when my cousin tried to skive off school by pretending to be ill. My unlce didnt know that my aunt was late and was only a few blocks away and saw the whole thing presuming she was in there.... and people tell you miracles dont happen!

I agree with Lansra here completely, human nature is to look for another possible reason, the reasons the towers fell straight down was because they were designed too...imagine if they had fell laterally? how many more would have been killed, and theres no way of guessing which way it would have gone.

A few things that i still cant get my head around are....

For buildings that were designed and built to be able to withstand a direct hit from an aeroplane.....they didnt cope too well !

These were the only buildings ever to fall....with the cause being " fire damage "....which this was remember (they didnt fall because a plane hit them )

The temperature of the fires although ridiculously hot...were not hot enough to burn through coated steel of this nature !

For 2 buildings to fall in exactly the same way when hit in very different ways at very different heights...is somewhat strange !

Maybe its just things we will never find out for sure.......but im just an inquisitive dumb cockney whos been gripped by the whole thing since it happened :)

Edited by gnasher16

I dont think the train of thought was that the fire burnt throught the steel but caused it to expand at varying rates buckling under the weight above, and the weight of the aeroplane which was inside the towers. once it started to go no floor was built to with stand that immence weigh. why they fell the same ....they was desinged to.

What possible advantage could the American government have in killing all those people who were making them money....?

If your answer is oil, then i remember oil being alot cheaper before that happened, if it was the war in general...well that had been going on since 1996 where both american and british submarines launched missile into afghanistan and made it public that they did so...

No i agree....thats what brings me back to the thought that it could only be a terrorist attack....as you say...what was there to gain if it was some kind of secret conspiracy.....a reason to go to war ? oil ? i dont buy it myself.......also,there would have needed to be literally thousands of people in on it if it was a secret conspiracy.......i cant see that !

Im no architect or engineer.......but im sure when these building were designed and built....fire was taken into account in respect of a structural failure ....i mean failure is failure whether burnt through or distorted.....and again,that doesnt make sense to me...

As regards to they were designed to fall " downwards "....from my understanding they were not designed to fall end of.....and so it raises eyebrows as to why they both fell in an identical fashion....similar to how a building in a controlled demolition explosion tends to fall....

Like i say...maybe we will just never know,very interesting subject anyway....cheers :thumbs:

how come the plane that crashed into the field is dissapered into that tiny hole.its the only plane crash in documentary history to have just dissapeared leaving no wreckage trail/bodies ect ect and the photo of the engine turbine was from a lot smaller plane and never ever used in that aircraft. how come they wont realease footage of the one hitting the pentagon? where where the wing impacts? how come it traveled so far through when in scientific tests the nose cone ect would have broke up on impact. how come all the gold stored below the twin towers was removed the day before? how come 2 other buildings (goverment ones) near the towers also collapsed although suffered no damage from either the impact or debris/fire. how come on impact the lift shafts blew the bottom lift doors off in the towers? demolition experts stated that only an explosive device could have possibly dont that. how come they fell strait down? demolition experts take months of planning to drop a building dead strait, as for the structure. there is no phisical way the fire could cause the steel to melt yet it did melt.not bend it melted. other buildings suffering fire have had floors collapse but yet the building as a whole stayed upright. loads and loads of things that dont add up. il find the name of that dvd about it it will blow your mind,,,,, all stated above are facts easily available online......