login axor

Perhaps the bore is off centre?

I know its rare, but it has been known. It only has to be a fraction of a mm out to do cause serious problems.

That would explain the accuracy without the silencer and the clipping with the silencer. :yes:

I saw a piece in a magazine some time ago that showed the "Obviouse" off centre bore, but it shot as straight as a die because the sights accomodated the error. Put a silencer on and the pellet would have not made it past the 1st baffle!

Phantom

well its sorted now lads and if he landed in a bed of shite he'd come out smelling of roses ..... it was the threads he took it back to the shop the bloke looked at it took it down stairs came back and asked wor kid what he wanted to do another bloke who worked in the shop said "youve been looking at the super ten (a better gun altogether ) but out of wor kids price range but hey hoe the manager offered wor kid a straight swap at no extra charge .....

happt days

gary

ALL moderators should shoot straight !!!!!!........whatever the make/model.

there is obviously a problem with the barrel............the thread either isn't square or the barrel may need re-crowning.

good luck with it

all the best

sean

dont think its the barrel mate as the gun is fine without the silencer the problem occurs when you fit the silencer

yes but the moderator fits to the barrel.........so if the crowning or thread are faulty this will cause the moderator to fit incorrectly causing the problem you described.

its very unlikely that you have had 2 faulty moderators

cheers

sean

All sorted now guys. Turns out the gun had been loaned to someone for a few days

and they had knocked the threads out of line.

The shop put it on a jig and straightened it but I didn't want to take the chance so

they kindly swapped it for a BSA Superten

Can't fault them for the service, just pleased I bought it from a shop and not private

the logun axsor doesn't have a threaded barrel,it has a silencer adaptor slleved over the end of the barrel and its not sitting exactly straight.this can be remedied by putting a slither of something like camera film betwwen the silencer and adaptor to pull ther silencer in line with the barrel when screwing the silencer on.put it exactly oppisite to where the pellet is clipping.keep adding thickness till the pellet clears the silencer.