Permission Help

Ive just got hold of some permission but struggling to work out what i do from here, i have a FAC and a .22 rimmy with sound mod but i have it for target shooting and im puzzled what i do? can anyone point me in the right direction please,

Thanks Ryan.

if you only got range shooting you got to ring your feo mate

check the land is cleared for .22 rf with feo, he will sort it out for you( just a case of having a look if not)

he will change the ticket for you( hollow point ammo??).

then get stuck in once all is well and its bunny for tea :clapper:

atb let us know how you get on mate.

Ive just got hold of some permission but struggling to work out what i do from here, i have a FAC and a .22 rimmy with sound mod but i have it for target shooting and im puzzled what i do? can anyone point me in the right direction please,

Thanks Ryan.

A 223cz says, you must get your FAC conditioned for field use. If you were to be found using your rifle in the field with only target use conditioned you could lose your FAC for life. Talk to The Man, check if the land is cleared for rimfire but get your ticket altered before you even take your gun to the permission

RicW

Edited by RicW