were is the best place to buy a fox cage trap? im from wakefield west yorkshire. iv tryed making a few myself in the past but always bugger it up when it comes to making the door :( .

a fox killed four of my game hens and a game cock only bout 30yards behind my kennels. and what rubbed it in was my dad went to let them out early morning before we went to work bout 6.30 maybe 7.00 and they were fine when we got home bout 11 ish they were dead it killed them all and took one hen :cry: and had to climb a 6ft panel of harris fencing to get in (wish the lurcher had of being out)

so does anyone know were i can get a decent one from or who makes them seen a few advertised buy diffrent companies but they are a bit small. thanks

were is the best place to buy a fox cage trap? im from wakefield west yorkshire. iv tryed making a few myself in the past but always bugger it up when it comes to making the door :( .

a fox killed four of my game hens and a game cock only bout 30yards behind my kennels. and what rubbed it in was my dad went to let them out early morning before we went to work bout 6.30 maybe 7.00 and they were fine when we got home bout 11 ish they were dead it killed them all and took one hen :cry: and had to climb a 6ft panel of harris fencing to get in (wish the lurcher had of being out)

so does anyone know were i can get a decent one from or who makes them seen a few advertised buy diffrent companies but they are a bit small. thanks

tray ebay thats wear i get mine from and iv had a few in it mate :tongue2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marky r found a site on the internet called 'alleycats'. they sound like a wierd bunch, but if you look on there site it has demo's of how to set cage traps, i got my idea's of the trap door for my design of there, hope it helps

regards cathunter