Coursework: Shooting

Im in my second year of 6th form, One of my subject is PE and sports science. As part of this years exam, i have to complete a study and analysis of my performance in my chosen sport. Now, a few years ago i gave up being the captain of both the rugby and hockey team, as well as all but giving up motorcycle trials to do more shooting, hunting and fishing (good choice) So today when we had to pick our sport, i had a word with my teacher and he is going to try to get the exam board to allow me to do Pigeon shooting as my sport.

Fingers crossed :)

hope you get the chance to do what you want mate.

good to see the next generation is interested and keen.

put in a good explanation for the controll of vermin that even the bambi/watership down fans can understand and you might do all of us a good turn,

atb with the course work and for your future.

Bad news im afraid, theres no shooting what so ever on the A-level books, bowls is.....crazy.

I kind of new it was a long shot but the body wont budge on the shooting front, a great shame i think.

Bad luck Sterry. Well worth the effort. Don't be too pee'd off about it, you've still got a lifetime's shooting to look forward to!

RicW

my friend did clay pigeon shooting at A level pe

Probably a different exam board.

and Ric dont you worry about that, i've been goin out before school on the ducks and geese, and on the pigeons after it....(homework fits in there somewhere on the odd ocaision too) i would say i have well and truely got the bug.