couple of pics

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah your right! what it is im prity new to stalking (about a year and a halF) so i just used to wear wellies when ever i was out woodland stalking... however on this ground it becomes very hard so i had these lying around at home and decided to use them untill i get some proper stalking boots :D

Talented photographer, whoever took those!

:)

indeed! thanks for the good company mate, just a shame the weather was against us and we got biten to death by midges!(suposed it was our fault for leaving the spray! :o ) Well that buck that got away will be there next time ;)

Explain your self Dropper and i think you should apologise for such a derogatory comment aimed directly at my self .

MUBCOOL DISRUPTIVE LEAF PATERN

well its not bothered me or my stalking, thanks for your input. How about you post a pic of what is NON disruptive leaf patern....

Explain your self Dropper and i think you should apologise for such a derogatory comment aimed directly at my self .

MUBCOOL DISRUPTIVE LEAF PATERN

No apology from me .You seem to think its your way or no way .Ive read more than enough of your posts on here and other sites and thats my conclusion ,like it or not .