Do you think the non digging lads look at ratting/ bushing working there dogs? I see ratting as working my terriers! There out 5-6 hours contantly running marking, killing rats. Look at it from my point of view, never been digging before read the storys on here but it doesn't interest me, I'm to lazy to dig 5-8 foot down to me it's not a sport that's hard work IMO not knocking it, if they came across one in the furture I'd let them get on with it, I respect the fellas that dig and there dogs, but everyone is different. My pup is full of scars, he's still the same dog he's was before he got them! I agree don't breed from shit but don't knock da lads that look at ratting as working there dogs. Happy hunting

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-33459-1252152820_thumb.jpg [bLACK FELL TERRIER FOR STUD , KEN ROWE AND NEIL STOBBART LINES £200 PER LINING GOOD BUSHING DOG , WORKED RATS AND RABBITS , DOING WELL THIS YEAR IN SHOW FIELD WON WELL IN CROSSBREDS , ROUGH HAIRED VERY TYPEY DOG NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE AREA

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ :icon_redface:

people wonder why its so hard get good working terriers.looking at this post says it all.money f*****g mad thats what f****ed it all up.get them rosettes and f**k them into the fire they mean noting to any decent lad.200 for a stud of a 2 1/2 year old rat and rabbit dog is the place gone mad.

Edited by top terrierman
people wonder why its so hard get good working terriers.looking at this post says it all.money f*****g mad thats what f****ed it all up.get them rosettes and f**k them into the fire they mean noting to any decent lad.200 for a stud of a 2 1/2 year old rat and rabbit dog is the place gone mad.

JUST KILLED 10 MICE STUD FEE UP TO 300 PLEASE YOURSELLS U HAVENT A CLUE

Paired up or on it's own? :D

its you and lads like you that havent a clue if you want to stud your dog do im sure their will be muppets out their that will be proud to have pups out of show winners.