Fishing Today

I know it looks like Ive posted in the wrong section :wacko: Went fishing with Smudge today and caught bugger all :icon_redface: :11: stopped for a bite to eat in the cabin and I saw these little beauties.....

f86be01e.jpg

aed228d6.jpg

2fbdd08e.jpg

b4f56b02.jpg

could hardly miss them really with the noise they were making :11: Anyway they made the fishing trip worthwhile :D

The ones here look like they are getting ready to leave, sitting around in large numbers, feeding frenzies.

I took this at 5.45am yesterday cos it was so unusual, you cannot see but there were dozens of them on my washing line and gutter above the window.

MOLL.

I thought they were late too, never seen any other nests still in use :blink: They were in a very sheltered spot though. Seen loads gathering round about here so I was very surprised to see a nest full of chicks.

Edited by Keeps
Guest Mr Keeps

Those pics turned out great Keeps :clapper: considering you had to walk all over the bate cabin table to get them :icon_eek: didnt get my dinner in peace with you wandering about on the table :D never mind it was worth it to get pics like them :clapper::clapper:

Edited by Mr Keeps