malinois pups for sale

Very nice looking litter mate!!

A breed im not familiar with but will defo learn abit more about them!!!

Good luck with all who purchase one!! ;)

the dog is VAN DAMME DU BOI DES TREMBLES he is FCI imp...... he is open to stud and is here in scotland . I do a bit with all my dogs

how much is the stud fee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dog is VAN DAMME DU BOI DES TREMBLES he is FCI imp...... he is open to stud and is here in scotland . I do a bit with all my dogs

how much is the stud fee

Stud fee? how about whats his temperament like and has he been health tested, first? More important I think!

how much is the stud fee

Stud fee? how about whats his temperament like and has he been health tested, first? More important I think!

how about whats his temperament like and has he been health tested, first? More important I think!

well said this is the right way to think i will put a link on to a web page u can look up all abouty the dog and his sire and dame all so the proof is in the pudding so u would have to see him work

http://www.bloedlijnen.nl/

how much is the stud fee

how about whats his temperament like and has he been health tested, first? More important I think!

well said this is the right way to think i will put a link on to a web page u can look up all abouty the dog and his sire and dame all so the proof is in the pudding so u would have to see him work

http://www.bloedlijnen.nl/

doing a wee bit with one of my other dogs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3VLqui3tFc

Malinois pups for sale, from working parents, both personel protection dogs, will make excellent guard, ppd, general working companion. No expences spared rearing these pups, wormed every 2 weeks, flesh fed from 3 weeks old, well socalized, really well reared pups, alot of time and effort has gone in to these pups and it shows. They will be tough, hard, fast dogs with a lot of drive, not for the faint hearted . The price is £400 each, staffordshire.

post-13946-1251840889.jpg

post-13946-1251840931.jpg

HI There morgo i have just got t.bone back home he has settled in great,he was lying by the back door when my daughter came back and went into full guard mode, you would not believe he was 7 weeks old i am over the moon with him thanks mate i will keep in touch

STEVE

succes with the sale of the pups!

And whatever some people says about the sire!! There are black and tan malinois!!

Even in Belgum!! look on www.bloedlijnen.nl

than look studdogs!!

i train 25 jr K.N.P.V. and seen malinois in different collors

the only thing I don't like about the sire are the ears!! BUT THAT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION!!

There some pics of one mali i own!

post-33132-1252845264_thumb.jpg[

attachment=93490:dannick2.jpg]

post-33132-1252845276_thumb.jpg

nice pups if theyd of been a year eralier id of got my mum one instead of my brother buying her a rotweiller :wacko: to replace our gsd we had to have put to sleep.

Hi there folks 3 pups left 1 female 2 males, these really are to good to miss no bull s... they are good pups, i'm willing to have a deal pm if interested sensable people only please.

• 2 weeks later...