malinois pups for sale

i would love to have 1 but money is tight [bANNED TEXT] now but they look really healthy pups fair play they are a credit to you wha do you have left dogs or bitches an how big do you think they will make atb with the sale like i said them pups are a credit to you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to have 1 but money is tight [bANNED TEXT] now but they look really healthy pups fair play they are a credit to you wha do you have left dogs or bitches an how big do you think they will make atb with the sale like i said them pups are a credit to you.

cheers mate , they are cracking pups a real even litter , no runts no big bullies a real even litter it's difficult to tell them apart , Theres one bitch and to dogs left . The bitches should make 23/24 to the shoulder and the dogs about 25 +

Great pups+dam, but sire dont look pure.?? Might be talking crap, but it dont look like a mal.???

I know he dosn't look like a classic mali buy he is pure i brought him at 8 weeks i ve got his papers , i know his lines and his litter mates and his parents it's really old belgium lines

is it normal behaviour for gurading type dogs to "attack" and mouth their keeper? im not sure im 100% comfortable that it would do them any good to do this. i have never trained a attack or guarding dog mind, just seems a funny grouding, pups or not.

Malinois pups for sale, from working parents, both personel protection dogs, will make excellent guard, ppd, general working companion. No expences spared rearing these pups, wormed every 2 weeks, flesh fed from 3 weeks old, well socalized, really well reared pups, alot of time and effort has gone in to these pups and it shows. They will be tough, hard, fast dogs with a lot of drive, not for the faint hearted . The price is £400 each, staffordshire.

post-13946-1251840889.jpg

post-13946-1251840931.jpg

cracking litter.... :clapper: send the bitch pup down to me .... :clapper: