BIG BIG RUNNING DOGS ANY CROSS OR PURE BREED

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

duke bull greyhound deerhound greyhound 20 month old and 29/30 tts single handed dog post-38835-1252070544_thumb.jpg

if [NO TEXT TALK] intrested in using him for stud p.m me

How much for a stud fee??????/.........

at that age only one seson :( he could of had not nocking the dog i like him but let the lad test him be for you breed off him.iv made the mistake one never again :icon_redface:

Guest deerhound hunter

post-38835-1252144019_thumb.jpgDuke is x with sire deerhoundgreyhound and dam is bulldeerhound greyhound dam is my dog which had from pup shes now 4 and if he is patch on her i will very for the up and coming seasons ahead.sire is a friend of my looks simlier to his son mother is smooth coat brindle try and put some pics up nice one for comments

post-38835-1252070917_thumb.jpg

nice big dog you got mate.how do you fined his turning [bANNED TEXT] runing the bunnys jumping etc :D

Guest deerhound hunter
post-38835-1252144019_thumb.jpgDuke is x with sire deerhoundgreyhound and dam is bulldeerhound greyhound dam is my dog which had from pup shes now 4 and if he is patch on her i will very for the up and coming seasons ahead.sire is a friend of my looks simlier to his son mother is smooth coat brindle try and put some pics up nice one for comments

nice big dog you got mate.how do you fined his turning [bANNED TEXT] runing the bunnys jumping etc :Das its field craft night and day not one fault about the dog when i just started running him he was to fast for hes own good but since he took a back seat a watch hes mam it slotted into place

nice big dog you got mate.how do you fined his turning [bANNED TEXT] runing the bunnys jumping etc :Das its field craft night and day not one fault about the dog when i just started running him he was to fast for hes own good but since he took a back seat a watch hes mam it slotted into place

did you get my pm mate ;)

The pic is taken on carmarthen fan, above llyn y fan fach in the western beacons, one of my favourite places to walk and excercise the dogs.Taken on a rare day when it wasnt raining up there!

Camarthen fan??? I live a mile from Llyn y fan never heard of camarthen fan.

I've heard of it, and I'm in Pembrokeshire! :D:thumbs:

im only 5ft 1 so i could nearly ride him :D

he is only now back from injusry, he cut his leg open whilst running in feb this year went throught tendon and straight down to the bone, its taken several months to heal but he is fine now and luckily his tendon has healed well and there is no lameness or limping, so hence the injury im only now starting to get him out hunting he is near enough upto speed now and he had his first rabbit last week so im hoping this is the start of something good now