my new 3/8 ths 5/8 ths bitch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which the one in the picture on the start of this topic???he sold 2 others also on here this last few weels this makes 3 i tried to get one of him the wh gh saluki for 500 quid

you didnt try buyin the dog of me i was putting the dog on for another member of this site topman as he cudnt do picstures

which the one in the picture on the start of this topic???he sold 2 others also on here this last few weels this makes 3 i tried to get one of him the wh gh saluki for 500 quid

you didnt try buyin the dog of me i was putting the dog on for another member of this site topman as he cudnt do picstures

the bitch which was 500 you said was yours mate????

Edited by dicky das

the bitch which was 500 you said was yours mate????

yes the dog was a mates round the corner from me i just advertised it for him with his number and thats all i had to do with the sale

but you said you was nicked and had to get rid of that bitch and was your best one,the one for 350 was a mates come on make your mind up mate

think people have got there wires crossed i have never had my dogs nicked the saluki wippet greyhound that i advertised for my mate was months ago and he only had the one dog

Edited by dicky das
but you said you was nicked and had to get rid of that bitch and was your best one,the one for 350 was a mates come on make your mind up mate

think people have got there wires crossed i have never had my dogs nicked

no nicked police arrested lol,and had to sell her

no not me mate think must have got wires crossed some where when was this dog for sale

Edited by dicky das