Whose Sh!t Is This?!

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I've been setting a trap or two down by a stagnent 'stream' in a deep ditch out on the bog here for some time now. Obviously then I visit the site every day and am always alert and observant for what ever may be going on down there. I find enough shit to keep me occupied. But it's usually perfectly identifiable to me. It's look, texture, smell and content and even position usually gives up the game at a cursory glance. This load has me completely beat!

I found it in the long grass and rushes beside the ditch. What ever it was appears to have backed itself in there and done it. It wasn't a dog as there simply are no dogs of this calibre around here. Certainly none that get to be down by that ditch over night. It wasn't a passing stranger either. The pattern of disturbance showed that this creature had come in low.

Obviously, my guess is it was a badger. We're plagued with them here and I can't think of anything else capable of this. Might it be a young one, moving further afield in search of what ever and finding itself 'caught short' away from the more familiar family latrine which I'm given to believe they normally utilise? (Forgive me; I've simply never had any interest in badgers, even pre protection. I just don't know much of what they do get up to). Frankly, I'm just at a complete loss to imagine what in hell else out there could have managed This, between an electric fence and a wet ditch. There is no 'stock on this particular area right now either. What do You think, please? And that's a Zippo lighter placed beside it, for scale. Zippo measures 2" x 1 1/2"

Whole Load of Sh!t!

Mumma! :sick:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:good: Cheers, Stan. Now that my head's cleared a bit it seems patently obvious. Put simply: There's not much else around here that could dump a cart load like that!

Anyway, confirmation's always a good thing. Thanks. Fact is, I've simply never before, knowingly, seen badger sh*t. I wonder if the dirty b*stard's planning to make that his lattrine then? Hope not! :icon_eek:

And as for you, Billy Bunter; Much more of that and I'll slap up a shot of what I do leave behind! That'd wipe the grin off your face! :laugh: