wood pigeon

de breast them first, cut the breast into strips, fry and add to scrambled egg on toast, then give the pidgeons to the ferts

Yep, mine don't get the breasts either!

They do get whole roadkill though :sick:

de breast them first, cut the breast into strips, fry and add to scrambled egg on toast, then give the pidgeons to the ferts

i just pull out the biggest wing and tail feathers so they dont go everywhere and chuck them in whole but thats with doves i eat the woodies myself and the ferts get the little rabbits which i gut first to make life easier for me clearing up wiseleave in the kidneys and lungs/heart in so just cut open and pull out the first lot takes about 10 seconds

i just pull out the biggest wing and tail feathers so they dont go everywhere and chuck them in whole but thats with doves i eat the woodies myself and the ferts get the little rabbits which i gut first to make life easier for me clearing up wiseleave in the kidneys and lungs/heart in so just cut open and pull out the first lot takes about 10 seconds

If I fancy rabbit, I gut, skin and remove the hind quarters then all (and I mean ALL) the waste goes in for the ferts...

Roadkill (if not too badly flattened) makes up around 10% of my lots snap, essential bit of kit in my car is a shovel and a bag!

If I fancy rabbit, I gut, skin and remove the hind quarters then all (and I mean ALL) the waste goes in for the ferts...

Roadkill (if not too badly flattened) makes up around 10% of my lots snap, essential bit of kit in my car is a shovel and a bag!

for killing the wife?????????? :whistling:

I always gave mine them whole as is just straight after the cat had nailed them out the back lol.Couldnt have fed them any fresher if i had tried.Never plucked anything for them just flung it in and let them do the work.I feel it gives them something to do as well as opposed to just shovelling it down their gullet.

cant beat woody ;)

when you feed wood pigeon to the ferrets just check for any large splinters :whistling:

atb

chris