Dog Thieves

ive read this thread and agree name and shame .if it then gets to a slanging match you have to ask why would anyone acusse someone without evidence? as for grassing dont you have to be payed for that ? informing the law isnt wrong those who say it is i hope nothing major happens to you and you need witnesses as they then become grasses :whistling:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rolfe you said you and the mods were cleanin the site of bullies i cant see how kevin m can be called a bully when that was his only wrong word on this site because he lost the rag over such a touchy subject i think you should be big enough to admit this and if you cab highlight any other(bullying)by him please feel free to to so

rolfe you said you and the mods were cleanin the site of bullies i cant see how kevin m can be called a bully when that was his only wrong word on this site because he lost the rag over such a touchy subject i think you should be big enough to admit this and if you cab highlight any other(bullying)by him please feel free to to so

Here here auldboy :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

well here where i stand on this ,

i do not agree that kevin m should have being deleted, and dog thieves should be named .......... but not on a open forum, it could have being done via pm for friend to friend this way the site and members can not be liable, take this from me i know to well you can not name or put pictures of a person in papers or on the net you can be sued!!! no matter what he/she has done or worse if the law is involed for stealing your dogs,car, phone, or home if there named he/she will run free they say he/she will not get a fair trail, and you still be sued,at the end of the day we still know the name !!!!!!

and site and member are not affected.

atb sounder

well lads its me i re registered but didn change my user name much im not sure if i will be left on but im not hiding under a different user name as such ill hold my hands up and admit i was wrong to call the mod what i did but the red mist of anger was hangin over me i take your point on board sounder about sendin the name thru pm but i wanted to be sure every one knew who this scumbag is these dogs are been stolen by travellers who are swappin them with dog dealers hopin to get a dog thats not stolen so it can be sold the lad i wanted to name and who was named by trev is not a diggin man he is a dog dealer who wouldn no one end of a spade from the other he is in it for money god knows how many stolen dogs have been moved thru him i know we all say the terrier world is a small world it is there are to groups the genuine lads and the egits the genuine lads wont have any thing to do with and in my opinion these are the ones gettin these dogs as there not comin in contact with the genuine lads so thats how to get thru the net i know one such man who is buyin off all these dealers from ballinasloe to that scum in offally i think if any genuine lads buy a dog and have any doubt put a picture up so if its stolen someone might recognize it dont think about the money its the only way to put pressure on thieves so as we can try and stop and be carefull what you post one good lad on here that had his terriers stolen got one back and the person who had sold his dogs has a brother a member on here thanks to all the lads who took my side

Edited by kevin em
well lads its me i re registered but didn change my user name much im not sure if i will be left on but im not hiding under a different user name as such ill hold my hands up and admit i was wrong to call the mod what i did but the red mist of anger was hangin over me i take your point on board sounder about sendin the name thru pm but i wanted to be sure every one knew who this scumbag is these dogs are been stolen by travellers who are swappin them with dog dealers hopin to get a dog thats not stolen so it can be sold the lad i wanted to name and who was named by trev is not a diggin man he is a dog dealer who wouldn no one end of a spade from the other he is in it for money god knows how many stolen dogs have been moved thru him i know we all say the terrier world is a small world it is there are to groups the genuine lads and the egits the genuine lads wont have any thing to do with and in my opinion these are the ones gettin these dogs as there not comin in contact with the genuine lads so thats how to get thru the net i know one such man who is buyin off all these dealers from ballinasloe to that scum in offally i think if any genuine lads buy a dog and have any doubt put a picture up so if its stolen someone might recognize it dont think about the money its the only way to put pressure on thieves so as we can try and stop and be carefull what you post one good lad on here that had his terriers stolen got one back and the person who had sold his dogs has a brother a member on here thanks to all the lads who took my side

Welcome Back Kevin...........I hope we can draw a line under the episode now and move on.......maybe we both saw the rest mist of anger ;)

Regards

Rolfe.

Welcome Back Kevin...........I hope we can draw a line under the episode now and move on.......maybe we both saw the rest mist of anger ;)

Regards

Rolfe.

Fair play Rolfe ;)

Well lads should we name and shame any of these dog thieves if we find out who they are?

Kevin m put up a post naming a man how has a stolen dog that he knows is stolen and then

when he asked why it was deleted he was told it was slander as far as I know its only slander

if its not the truth and in this case it is.Kevin had a bit of a go at the mod then which was under

standable as he is sick to the teeth of all these dogs been robbed and the mod just deleted him

from the site.I thought this was a free speech site where you could air you thoughts and not be

deleted for doing so.Whats your thoughts on this thats if its left up long enough for people to read.

Regards Paddy31

yes name and shame them all c**t let stop this the family fron sheffield 5 i think you no who i meen been doing this for years