• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaun bred dogs and made lots of money from them.........silly people bought them. Those that know about the dogs wouldn't touch the stuff with a barge pole.....he himself told me he sold crossbred dogs with papers on them.

Shaunyboyz Storm was NOT down from the well known Stormer dog..........no matter how many times folk say it is.

you talking about shaunyboyz storm or shaunyboyz snow stormer?...you know what dont even bother to answer that i've heard it a million times before...i couldnt give a toss what shaun barker did or didnt do its become an old internet forum classic...ko shampo your just another snide little sad case with nothing better to do than hang around the internet gossiping about other peoples dogs...i remember you pming me on here when you was under another user name...f*****g sad

Must have been a long time ago.......... :D ...........hardly gossip when it came straight from the horses mouth.

we all know the score with the stormer dog...you need to get a life ;)

LOL............... :D

just pisses me off when people put there dog up for sale saying theres not much about bred like this and its a bargain....when in fact they dont know how its bred,,,,,hope it goes to someone who can handle a dog with a split personality ,,,,and not end up attacking some family member and being on the news,,,,,more shit for the breed

Shaun bred dogs and made lots of money from them.........silly people bought them. Those that know about the dogs wouldn't touch the stuff with a barge pole.....he himself told me he sold crossbred dogs with papers on them.

Shaunyboyz Storm was NOT down from the well known Stormer dog..........no matter how many times folk say it is.

you talking about shaunyboyz storm or shaunyboyz snow stormer?...you know what dont even bother to answer that i've heard it a million times before...i couldnt give a toss what shaun barker did or didnt do its become an old internet forum classic...ko shampo your just another snide little sad case with nothing better to do than hang around the internet gossiping about other peoples dogs...i remember you pming me on here when you was under another user name...f*****g sad

Must have been a long time ago.......... :D ...........hardly gossip when it came straight from the horses mouth.

oh dear wish i never had put the add up. you lot need to get a life and stop having a row on a computer,,,,more to life then dogs,ko, had to change user name due to putting dave on here with no number etc, so its nicksringo from now on,

You know where i'm coming from..........

No worries buddy.....hope your well ;) ....replied to your pm.

:clapper: f****n priceless...last night your digging the lad out saying..."only silly people bought stormer dogs" and how the breeding of his dogs where bullshit ...and now your a nice lad not looking for a row...read your first post

who you on about aka

oh dear wish i never had put the add up. you lot need to get a life and stop having a row on a computer,,,,more to life then dogs,ko, had to change user name due to putting dave on here with no number etc, so its nicksringo from now on,

:clapper: f****n priceless...last night your digging the lad out saying..."only silly people bought stormer dogs" and how the breeding of his dogs where bullshit ...and now your a nice lad not looking for a row...read your first post

who you on about aka